chapter 45

3rd pov)

the kids finished eating, as they went to the pod room and saw micheal in his pod "...is micheal gonna starve?" rachel asked, looking at the doctor. "the IV in his vein is giving him food, do not worry, i wouldnt starve you" lunar said. "it would ruin my experiments if you died anyway" lunar whispered to herself. "now, into your pods you go" lunar said as she opened the pods. 

rachel looked at 6 as she didnt have a plan, 6 looked like he didnt have one either. rachel sighed, defeated "get into the pods NOW" lunar said, getting impatient. the two sighed and stepped into the pods. riz closed them and activated them, the pods filled with water. "the pods are activated" riz said, lunar grinned "thank you riz" the doctor said and walked away.

zack, zoey and phred tried their best to find their missing children, although they didnt know where lunar has taken them, or if it was actually her who took them. "...i lost my wife, i cant lose my daughter" phred said, in tears, zack was next to him, comforting him "it will be fine phred,,,we..." zack paused. "we will find them" zack said again. phred looked at zack "are you sure..?" phred asked, zack nodded "yes of course" he said. Phred smiled and stood up "then...well.." he stopped and looked at phil "phil! you where friends with lunar correct?" phred asked, phil nodded "me and smiley where the first two to meet her" phil said. "where would she go after school? maybe we can see if shes there" phred asked, "she wouldnt tell us, she would wait outside the school until everyone left" phil said, "she did say diz was her father, maybe she went to space?" smiley said. "yeah but...wait didnt she run towards the woods after diz and quiz died?" zack asked, "your right, she did" phred said. "...maybe shes in the woods" zoey said. "what a good idea zoey!" zack said. 

"hold on, those woods are huge! lunar could be anywhere in there" smiley explained, the others sighed "yeah..your right" zack said.

micheals pov)

i been stuck in this pod for..i lost count after 4 hours, its cold...im scared, i dont know what happened to the others...this is my fault...i just didnt want rachel to get hurt, so i defended her. i opened my eyes and saw the water drain, i saw the doctor standing in front of the pod, she opened the door "good morning 1-21- i mean micheal" the doctor said, i yawned and looked at her, she removed an IV from my arm. she then helped me down "go into the kitchen, the others are in there waiting for you" the doctor said, "but...im wet" i said, she sighed "right right, go- go change" she said, i nodded and left the room