chapter 31

3rd pov)

Few hours pasted, lunar was zoned into her work and riz walked in "uh Dr?" He said. Lunar didn't hear him, riz walked up to lunar and tapped her "Dr?" Riz asked. Lunar jumped "what riz?" Lunar snapped. "U-uh....we...we are back...w-with..." Riz said. Lunar grinned "does Diana have them?" She asked. Riz nodded "where uh...where do you want us to put them" riz asked. "Where you think?" Lunar asked. Riz turned around and left the laboratory. Bloodmoon appears "now what?" She asked. "We take them to the big lab, we can't stay in here forever" lunar said. "Ah...okay" bloodmoon said.

Lunar and bloodmoon left the lab and lunar went to drive the ship. "So uh... lunar" bloodmoon said. "Yes bloodmoon?" Lunar asked. "What are we gonna do with the children?" Bloodmoon asked. Lunar sighed "experiment on them, duh" she said. "Ah...okay" bloodmoon said. Lunar drove the ship to the laboratory and then landed. Riz ran off. Lunar got off, "ah lunar!" 5 said. Lunar gasped "5?! What do you want" lunar asked. "I found out you wanted to get revenge on phil and the others" 5 said.

"Do you know why?" Lunar asked. 5 nodded and grinned "because they killed your father" 5 said. "Yeah....but why are you here?" Lunar said. "And how did you find this place?" Riz asked. 5 grinned "it was easy" he said. Lunar sighed "riz, go help Diana" lunar said. Riz nodded and went to help diana. Lunar then looked at 5 again "you can help, but! You need to give something in return" lunar said. 5 nodded "Tasha!" 5 said. Tasha walked over with a toddler holding her hand and Tasha holding a baby. "D-daddy?... W-what are we doing" the toddler asked "shush 6" 5 said. "Why do you have your children?!" Lunar asked. "They're useless peices of shit" 5 said. Tasha let go of 6s hand and pushed him over to lunar. Then gave her the baby. Lunar grinned "alright 5, you can help" lunar said. "D-daddy!" 6 said "don't talk to me 6, your being sold" 5 said.