chapter 26

3rd pov)

Lunar walked to the ship and saw Diana "what are you doing Diana?" Lunar asked. "Uh... I was waiting for you and riz" Diana said "sure you where" lunar said. "B-but I was" Diana said. Lunar rolled her eyes "just get in the ship" lunar said. Diana got in the ship. Bloodmoon appears "would you want to see Phil and the others before we leave?" She asked. Lunar grinned "it would be a suprise" she said, she walked towards the high school "d..Dr where your going?!" Riz asked. "Gonna go give egghead a little suprise" lunar said. "O-ok" riz said. Lunar leaned agenst the wall outside and waited until school was out.

Phil and the others walked out of the school "hello egghead" lunar said. Phil turned and saw lunar "l-lunar?!" He said. "Lunar...you...you been gone for so long" smiley said. Zoey faced and looked at her "who is she..." Zoey asked. "It's lunar, who we been telling you about" Zack said. Lunar grinned "seems like you already replaced me" she said "we...we didn't replace you lunar" Phil said. Lunar went to Zoey "then tell me, why is she here?" Lunar asked. "She's our friend...she...she knew about vizion" Zack studders. Lunar grinned "oh really?" She asked. Zoey nodded "then tell me this Zoey, if you know so much about vizion, then why did I disappear after vizion was defeated?" Lunar asked. "B-because? U-uh" Zoey studders. "Do you know the awnser?" Lunar asked.

"N-no" Zoey said. "Heh, such a shame" lunar said. "I disappeared because egghead got my family killed" lunar said. Zoey gasped. "Your family...is vizion?!" Zoey said. Lunar crossed her arms "they where, diz was my father" lunar said. Bloodmoon appears, Zoey jumped "who the hell?" She said "it's bloodmoon" Phil said. Bloodmoon grinned "finally, I am remembered by someone else then lunar" bloodmoon said.  "But who's this?" Bloodmoon asked, looking at Zoey "that's Zoey" lunar said