chapter 18

3rd pov)

Phil went into the room, "what the..." He thought, he saw diz in some sort of mind reader. "Seems like they are trying to get info on vizion" Phil said. "Even though it's a dead project" Phil said again.

~this timeskip is brought to you by the long goddamn puzzles~

Phil got diz out  and they left the room, lunar saw diz and wasn't afraid of the place, yes she was with her friends, but she barley knew them to trust them. "Now, since i still have the remote, we can leave this place" diz said. Diz and the others got to where the ship was and an alarm went off, diz started running "d-dad...wait!" Lunar yelled, without thinking, the others looked at her "what?!" Zack said. "I-ill explain later" lunar said, starting running after diz, the others also ran after him

"There's no time, you'll have to find a different way out" diz said, he got into the ship and flew away. Lunar got suprised "oh no he didn't" bloodmoon mumbled. "This way!" Phil said. He ran a different way and went down a man hole. They  kept running and found out FBI running after them, they ran into a room and Phil closed the door. The FBI wasn't able to get in "i-i think we are safe" smiley said. "Yeah..." Phred said. Lunar didn't say anything, she almost started crying. Phil looked at lunar "that trader is your father?!" Phil said lunar didn't respond "AWNSER ME" Phil yelled. "Phil! Don't yell" smiley said. Lunar started crying "i-i..I thought you guys would hate me if I told you...." Lunar said.

Bloodmoon growled and appears "WHAT THE FIOZWAD" Phil said, stepping back from lunar "you stay away from her!" Bloodmoon said. "Who is she?!!" Phil said, "her name is bloodmoon..." Lunar whispered "Phil, just...let's find a way home" smiley said. Phil nodded and looked away from lunar, bloodmoon then disappeared.