chapter 3

3rd pov)

"W-what kind of tests..." Lunar said. "You'll see.." he said. He made lunar sit down in a chair, and tied her down. "H-hey!" Lunar said. "Just calm down lunar, it will be alright" the doctor said. "O-ok" lunar said. The doctor rolled lunars sleeve up and grabbed the needle "u-uh" lunar said. "I-i don't like n-needles" lunar said again. "It will be fine lunar, it won't hurt" the doctor said. "That's what everyone says" lunar whispered. "What did you say?" The doctor asked lunar. "Nothing..." Lunar said. "Thats what i thought" the doctor said. Inserting the needle into her arm, lunar looked away, trying not to cry, the doctor looked at her "I see your trying to cry there" he said.

Lunars pov)

"N-no I'm not" I said. "Sure you aren't" he said. I kept looking away and started crying. Then diz kicked the door open, "alright, enough with the child" diz said. "Are you serious diz?" The doctor asked. Diz nodded "shes a child, she's not even used to being here and boom, we are doing this agenst her will" diz said. "That's the plan" the doctor said. "Well, Viz needs her" diz said. "Really? Now? Cant you see I'm busy?!" The doctor said. "Well, viz is the boss, I'm just doing what I was told" diz said. The doctor rolled his eyes and cut the rope. "Your lucky he came in here" he whispered to me. I got down from the seat and i followed him "your lucky I lied" diz said, looking at me "w-why did you lie..." I asked. "Because your not ready..." Diz said. "Ready for what?..." I asked. "For what was gonna happen In there...." Diz said. "What would happen?..." I asked. "You...you don't need to know" diz said.

"Diz?!" Viz said. Me and diz faced Viz "yes sir?" Diz asked. "Why isn't she in the laboratory?" Viz asked. "She was finished" diz lied