7

Image: Ace ^^^^
Song; Faded by Alan Walker.

————————————————————

Franklin is frustrated. First, he hadn't had any good night sleep for about a week now. Secondly, he can't fuck anyone else cause he can't get that stranger out of his head. He's so damn sexually frustrated. And now women won't leave him the hell alone. It's like their stalking him or something, everywhere he went, there's always someone thrusting boobs into his face. For some reason he couldn't even bring himself to fucking them.

It had been a struggle just to get to his office today.

He groaned frustratedly in his office seat, twirling from side to side. He needed to have a fùck and soon too. Or else his balls are going to burst from all that pent up juices.

———

Vincenzo walked into Franklin's office only to step aside and open the door wider, then he knew who was coming.

Ace.

What is this? Irritate Franklin day?

They're just coming to rub salt on his wound. With all those looks they gave each other. Just to remind him that he can't get that and that was very annoying.

Ace is a petite man. Smaller than his husband. Very adorably cute. He's sweet and funny to the ones he's close with but a complete different person with outsiders. He's ruthless, heartless and psychotic. He might look harmless with his boyish looks but you DO NOT MESS WITH ACE. He's your typical mob heir. Vincenzo used to be his driver.

It's a long story.

"Ugh... can you please stop bringing your husband to my office?" Frank said with mock irritation. He loved both of them to death but their existence caused him annoyance now.

"Awwe. And here I thought you missed me so I risked my life to visit you asshole!" Ace said, feigning hurt.

"Yeah well nobody asked you to fucker. Stop faking innocent, it makes the actual innocent people look bad." Franklin said with a scowl.

Ace seductively swayed his way towards where Franklin sat. He went around the table and straddled his thighs.

"Awwe what's wrong with you today Frankie. Do you need a hug? Come here I'll give you one" Ace said as he wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"Ugh. I'm too sexually frustrated for this. Vince get your husband off of me before I dick him down in ways even you haven't yet!" He groaned, struggling to get out of Ace's tight grip.

He's always joked about wanting to fuck Ace because he was too cute.

"What's wrong. You don't wanna fuck him anymore" Vincenzo burst into laughter.

"Get him off. Get him off!"

"What happened lover boy. Don't want a taste anymore?" Ace teased, chuckling.

"Sir please, I think you should get off. He hadn't had some in awhile" Vincenzo snickers.

"Oh? And why not? Run out of girls? Need me to provide" Ace asked, getting off of him.

"No he's in love." Vince said seriously.

"I am not in love" Franklin glared.

"Oh no? How come you can't bring yourself to fuck any then?" Vincenzo challenged.

"Okay let's hit the pause bit for a minute. He's in love? What? Where? When? Who?" Ace asked shocked with wide eyes.

"Apparently, some guy gave him the ride of his life. And your stupid friend over here can't get him out of his head" Vince said with a smirk.

"Whattttttt?!! For reals? You got dicked down by a dude." Ace's eyes got even wider.

"I was the one doing the dicking thank you very much." Franklin pouted.

"Doesn't matter."

"So you're in love that is awesome. Who's the guy. Is he rejecting you after rocking your world cause if so then imma have to pull out the big guns on him. Literally." Ace threatened.

"Calm down captain protective. Your idiotic friend here doesn't know the guy from anywhere. It was supposed to be anonymous. Fûck. Leave. And never meet again. But captain Sherlock caught feelings" Vincenzo chuckled. Ace burst out laughing hard.

"Oh god! I never thought I'll see the day"

"What sorcery is this? You're supposed to be my friend Ace." Frank pouted.

"Awwe poor you. I am your friend but you're an idiot." Ace said still laughing hard. "So where does he live? Any information?"

"No! God I've gone into that damn club this whole week but no sign of him. I'm telling you, my balls are the size of a soccer ball now! It's a job just having to drag them everyday" Franklin groaned.

"Ewww"

"Gross"

"TMI asshole"

"Fûck off"

"It's okay grasshopper. You'll be fine."

————————

Franklin made a run for it. Vincenzo and Ace made it their mission to frustrate him with their teasing. He got out of there immediately. He needed to clear his head.

He decided to go to the beach behind his hotel. He had a thing for water, so he always built where water was. Water always calmed him down.

With hands tucked into his pocket, he walked with head down. Shoes off, he loved how the beach sand felt on his feet, it felt both warm and cold.

His mind only had one thing on it, one person and that was his beautiful stranger. He remembered how he had cried painfully on him. Maybe he was going through some really tough times. Franklin wished he could be the sole comforter to him.

Seeing tears in his beautiful eyes had hurt him so much and that's something he hadn't felt before. Tears in those beautiful deep blue eyes broke his heart. He wished he had the rights over him and he'd see to it that not even a single tear slips out of those gorgeous eyes, even if it was by mistake. He'd give everything just to make sure he was never sad.

——

As he approached the water. Something caught his eyes. It looked like a human figure laying at the shore. The water seem to flood underneath the person and draws back. Franklin panicked, thinking the person might've wanted to commit suicide. Or a drowned person that the sea had brought to the shore.

Not on my property.

He sprinted into action, running towards the figure. As he got closer the person moved to sit up. Franklin collapsed onto his knees right behind the person.

"Sir you can't just scare people like tha-"  Frank said almost out of breath but that breath immediately caught in his throat when the person turned to look at him.

"Don't worry I'm not suicidal or anything- you" Caspian muttered shocked. Oh no the man he'd been avoiding like a plague found him.

"You" Franklin stared eyes wide.

"Shit"

"Fuck me" Frank muttered, gaping like a fish.

———————————————————

Please Vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.