3 │ IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU MANIPLUATE

SEASON 2: EPISODE 6. KATERINACHAPTER 3. IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU MANIPLUATE

 IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU MANIPLUATE

BULGARIA, 1490

I WAS BESIDE KATERINA, holding her hand, while she screamed and yelled as she gave birth to her child.

Mother hurries around, telling Katerina to push one more time, in Bulgarian.

"Push, Katerina, push." I tell her, in Bulgarian. "You can do it, push."

Katerina pushes again, and we finally hear the cry of a baby.

Katerina sighs in relief, falling back as I move towards mother, who was holding the new born baby in her hand.

I walk up to her, and look at the baby, smiling down at her.

"Do you want to hold her?" Mother asks me, in Bulgarian.

I nod my head, and she hands the girl to me.

"It's a girl." I tell Katerina, smiling, and she smiles back.

"A girl. Please Bellaline, let me see her." She tells me, and I nod, walking towards her, but father storms in.

"Girl, don't! What are you doing?" Father scolds me, taking the baby from my arms.

"Let me at least hold her once... just once." Katerina begs.

"Forget it!" Father yells at her. "You have disgraced this family."

He takes the baby away, as Katerina screams behind him, crying.

"Father, please! No, father, no!" Katerina yells.

"No Katerina, it's better for her! It's better for her!" Mother tells Katerina.

I run after father.

"Father, please, just let her hold her daughter once." I beg him. "Please."

"Your sister does not deserve it." He replies. "Neither does this bastard of a child."

"No, no." I tell him. "Father, please."

"BELLA!" I HEAR SOMEONE yell, and I snap out of the dream.

I sit up, breathing heavily, as I see Stefan standing beside the bed.

"What happened?" I ask him, breathless.

"You are mumbling in your sleep, like you were hurting or something." He tell me. "Are you alright?"