7

"Do you even like Touya?" Kai asked. Keigo turned around to face him, giving him a casual grin that revealed none of his true expression. 

"He is figuring himself out, I'm just helping," Keigo replied. "I'm a guy, just like you, we have our needs, don't we?" 

"You don't seem like the kind of guy that willingly bottoms for just anyone," Kai crossed his arms. "You're a flirt but do you actually like men?" 

Keigo tilted his head, still smiling. "Are you asking me because you're trying to protect Touya or Tomura?" Kai flinched. 

"Neither, I'm just curious. You could have anyone, so why would you go after Touya?" 

"What if I said I wanted Touya? What would you do?" Keigo raised a finger, laughing slightly. 

"Why should I care?" Kai shrugged. That would probably work better for him anyway. He could have Tomura all for himself. 

"Then," a shadow crossed over his face for a moment. "What would you say if I wanted you?" Keigo asked, placing his finger on Kai's chest. Kai grabbed his wrist and turned him around, slamming his face into the wall with his arm against his back. He glared at him. 

"Who gave you permission to touch me?" His eyes flared up. Angry with the assumption. 

"So Tomura only has that privilege?"

Kai moved his arm further up his back, Keigo winced. "What the fuck are you after?" 

"I'm pretty simple, if you think about it," Keigo insisted. "If a cute person offers to have sex with me, I don't really have it in me to refuse." Kai released his arm and took a step back. Keigo turned around and grabbed his shirt, pulling him forward for a kiss. Just a small peck. "That includes you, you know? I think you're cute." 

"What's going on here?" Tomura asked. Kai pushed Keigo away and took another step back. Keigo laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Nothing." 

Tomura took one glance between them and walked past. Each one breathed a sigh of relief. However, Tomura abruptly turned around and grabbed the base of Keigo and Kai's neck. He slammed their faces into the wall and muttered coldly. "I don't care if you two want to fuck each other but be more careful unless you want the whole school to know how freely you spread your legs. And you," Tomura glared at Keigo. "If I find out you've done anything to hurt Touya, I will skin you alive and turn you into my own personal pair of shoes." Tomura released them and continued walking. 

"That was kind of hot," Keigo admitted. "I can see why you like him." 

"I don't-" 

"It's fine, it's fine," Keigo chuckled. "No need to lie to me. But," Keigo placed his hand on his chin. "Do you think he'd be up for a threeway?" 

"You're really full of yourself, huh?" Kai scoffed. 

"No, no," Keigo grinned. "I just like to have fun. Touya isn't anything like that, you know?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"He isn't forceful, almost as if he doesn't know what he wants. I mean yeah, we did it, but it felt like his brain was somewhere else. Tomura in three seconds was really here, you know what I mean?" Keigo tried to explain. 

"Yeah," Kai nodded. "I know what you mean." 

...

"What're you doing here?" Tomura dropped his bag next to his bed, staring at Keigo. 

"Let's have sex," he smiled, as if he'd just asked something else. 

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me," Keigo tried again. 

"Yeah, I got that, but why?" 

"Would you rather be fucked?" Keigo shrugged. "I don't mind either way." 

"Why the fuck do you want me to fuck you?" Tomura snapped. 

"Think about it," Keigo smiled, folding his hands and then gesturing to Tomura. "You got to experience what happened when you walked in on Touya, but don't you want to know if he'd feel jealous walking in on you with someone?" 

"You're really messed up in the head," Tomura sighed, rubbing his temple. 

"I'm just curious," Keigo admitted. "I want to know what you're like." 

"He isn't going to fuck you," Kai said. 

"Why not?" 

"He just isn't," Kai crossed his arms. "He doesn't even fuck me," he blurted out. 

"Then," Keigo's eyes lit up with curiosity. "What do you two get up to?" 

"That doesn't matter," Kai refused to answer. "But don't bother Tomura. If you want to fuck someone that badly, fuck me," Kai placed his hand on his chest. 

"You refused me  earlier but once Tomura is involved, you're pretty eager, huh?" Keigo chuckled. 

"Well, if you two are going to have fun, I'll give you some privacy," Tomura picked up his bag again. 

"No," Keigo said. "I want you to watch." 

"What?" Tomura dropped his bag, honestly shocked. 

"Watch," Keigo grinned. 

"Don't you think it would be interesting to watch your toy get fucked by someone else?" Keigo grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him toward his chest. "He is pretty interested already," Keigo pointed at the budding bulge in Kai's pants. Tomura glanced down at Kai's crotch and sighed. He grabbed his desk chair and turned it around to face the bed. He sat down, crossing his legs and arms. 

"Fine," he reluctantly agreed. "I'll watch you two assholes." 

"Feel free to join if you want," Keigo beamed.