•♡• 𝓞𝓷𝓮 •♡•

°•○●☆ 2 Years Earlier○•°

There was a small pale blue basket laying abandoned on the ground in the middle of the large empty woods.

For a few moments it was seemingly the only living thing around until Tall figure slowly approached it.

The figure didnt notice it at first but was immediately curious about the small basket.

They couldn't think of any reasons as to why something would just be left on the woodland floor as they took a quick glance around through the fog and trees for anyone...

Nothing...

There didn't seem to be anything nearby at all...

Inside of the small wicker basket were a few dusty, moth eaten, light colored old blankets messily bundled together as if they were dumped over something in a hurry.

As well as the blankets there was a small hand written note loosely tied to the baskets handle.

[ᛕꫀꫀρ ꫝ꠸ꪑ]

As the Tall figure cautiously knelt down and looked closer at the basket there was something slowly moving around inside it which caught their interest.

There were a few thoughts going through their mind as they stared into the dusty fabric, Could it be an animal? Maybe a cat someone didn't want... or a pig?

Seconds later a pair of tiny hands poked through the blankets and tried to grab at the tall figure for a moment before grabbing the figures finger.

A pair of tiny human hands was the last thing they had expected to appear from the bundle....

The hands were so small that both of them could wrap their way around the figures bony finger perfectly.

A surprised smile appeared on the figures face as they moved the small blanket bundle around slightly to see a small baby's face under the fabric staring up at them.

As soon as the small baby looked at the figure they immediately felt a tug on their heart.

"..what.... Who in their right mind would leave a baby here on it's own? In this weather... in this forest?... why isnt it crying.... is it not scared of monsters like me...?"

The tall figure carefully held the basket by it's handle and stood upright while scanning around once again as far as they could for anybody nearby that could have left the small baby behind.

After a minute of looking through the trees around them there was no signs of anyone visible nearby, the figure slowly looked down at the basket in their hands before smiling at the small adorable baby inside of it who slowly returned the smile.

"I will take care of you, Don't worry little one, you will be safe with me i promise"

The small baby smiled and babbled to itself as the figure began walking ahead into the deepest part of the woods.