•♡• 𝓣𝓮𝓷 •♡•

○●Mingi●○

°•○●☆ 2 days later ☆●○•°

"So, What's it like?"

Chae looked at me for a moment with a confused expression before my question clicked in her mind.

The two of us were standing in the kitchen talking since my mother and aunt wanted to speak in private.

"Being a witch? Well, it's great most of the time... Some times it's not"

"Whats the best part? It sounds like a lot of fun to behonest"

"Definitely the spells, theyre amazing sometimes"

"Hm, Whats the worst?"

"Hm... Probably the after effects of spells, they can be pretty hard, and the Hatred from most Humans... That's definitely a downside... theres many pros and cons..."

"Oh... Yeah..."

"I'm glad not all Humans hate us though, I'm lucky that You, your aunt and your mother don't feel that way."

"Yeah, It's a shame about my grandmother but... Oh well... i mean she hates pretty much everyone to be honest..."

"Yes, it is, but unfortunately not everyone agrees on everything..."

"Hm.... Do you know any other witches?"

"hmm... I know one, she was from a family of witches that I'd visit regularly, we were actually very close... But she is the only family member still alive that I know of.... The others were murdered by Humans..."

"Oh... Wait, Didnt you tell me once about them?"

"I believe so, I found them in the woods, Two were already dead... She was barely alive and one was missing and remains missing to this day..."

"Yeah, I thought it was familiar..."

"mhm.... Sad story really, Her husband and daughter murdered in front of her... beaten to death.... And her young son missing... I wouldn't be able to live with it... its a shame... they were such lovely people, her daughter was one of the smartest witches i have ever met and her husband was so nice to everyone he knew... her son was the most adorable boy I've ever met"

"Hm... they sound nice... it's a shame... How is she doing now?"

"She's doing very well physically, she can do her spells again after a while... but she's still messed up mentally from everything..."

"I mean... You would be really affected after that... it sounds traumatising"

"Hm.... She keeps mistaking people for her family, She swore she saw her son a few weeks ago here... She claimed she bumped into him but there was a little child with him so i was a little skeptical..."

"Did she? Was it him?"

"I heavily doubt it... I mean he was Thirteen when he went missing and I don't know any Thirteen year olds that can survive for this long alone, not to mention they lived quite far from here so it would be odd for him to be here...."