Chapter 1: Invited to Join the Council

It was after the Regimental Food War and you just got back to Polar Star Dormitory for Hokkaido. After when you finished unpacking everything from your suitcase you get a call from your good friend Soma Yukihira.

"Hey Soma. Do you need anything?" You ask curiously.

"Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you can just come to the school real quick because we need to discuss something with you." He says.

"Alright do you want me to come right now?" You ask the redhead.

"Yeah right now would be a great time. I know we just got back from Hokkaido and everything, but we actually need to talk to you about something."

"Oh no Soma I'm not mad at all. I'll be there as soon as possible. And who is 'we'?

"Oh it's nothing (y/n). Can you just come to school real quick into Erina's office? We need to discuss some things."

"Yeah okay."

-Time Skip-

You make to Erina's office at Totsuki Academy and when you walk into that door you see Erina sitting at her desk, Soma, Megumi, Takumi, Isshiki, Kuga, Nene, Alice Ryo, and Akira standing every else.

"(Y/n) do you know why we called you here?" Erina asks.

"Sorry I don't know. Soma just called me and told me to come here." You say to Erina.

"Well (y/n), as the new director for Totsuki Academy we will be needing new members for the Ten." She says.

"And since you are very skilled at cooking. And has a really big cooking background we decided to grant you a spot on the council of Ten." She later on adds.

You look at Erina shocked out your mind. You even look at everyone's faces and you see that all of them are having big smirks and smiles on their faces.

"Are you sure Erina? Do you think I'm actually cutout to be a member of the Ten?" You ask with complete shock.

"Yes in fact, I believe you being a member of the the Ten would be a good thing."

"Okay sure. I'll become a member of the Ten, but the spot that I'll hold will only temporary because I don't think I should be a permanent member of the Ten yet." You say to Erina.

"Okay then... Since you are now a member of the Ten I will be happy to grant you the 8th seat." She explains.

"Yeah okay then. I'd be happy to take it."

"Perfect. Okay then I guess we now have a new council." Erina proceeds.

After the meeting with Erina and the other members of the Ten you start to walk back to Polar Star Dormitory with Soma, Megumi, and Isshiki. When the three of you guys got back you decided to go back to bed because of how exhausted you and the others were.

-Time Skip-

The next day you woke up and it was the weekend. After when you woke up you've decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen at the dorm to get some food. When you get downstairs you can see that Soma is already down at the kitchen figuring out a breakfast meal.

"Oh (y/n)! I can see that your awake!" Soma said with a cheery smile. "Your up early. Good morning (y/n)." He later on added.

"Hey Soma what are you doing here so early in the morning?" You ask curiously.

"Well I was about to ask the same thing to you." He replied.

"I just woke up and I thought of grabbing something to eat since I don't have any food in my room's fridge." You say to the redhead.

"Well (y/n) how about I make you something?" He asked.

"Oh no Soma it's okay. You don't have to." You say to him flustered.

"But (y/n) I want to. Plus you look really cute when your blushing." He says with a smirk on his face. "Plus I'm going to need a taste tester for some of my new dishes." He adds.

"Yeah okay, I'm here is you need anything."

Soma pulls out a chair and he tells you to sit down. You sit down on the chair and you see him turning around and tying his apron around his waist. You see him making a special dish when you get up from your chair and you walk up to him.

"Hey so Soma what exactly are you making me." You ask him when you see him having an evil smirk on his face.

"You asked what I'm making you (y/n)." He looks a you with two chopsticks in his hand with one of his experiments in it.

"Soma! What is that?" You ask with a scared face.

"It's my newest creation. Peanut butter squid tentacles marinated in raspberry Jam. Topped with grated cheese." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

The next thing you knew was that one of his evil experiments was shoved into your mouth.

"Soma! Why did you do that? I might get sick!" You said with a pouted face.

"I'm sorry (y/n). It's just that you look so cute when your pouting." He said while laughing.

You blush after hearing him say that. You later on add "You think I'm... Cute?" You ask with curious face.

"Yeah (y/n). I think your one of the cutest girls I've ever met." He says while getting close to you.

His lips got closer to your and the next thing you knew is that you two were about to kiss. Before your lips touched you heard someone was about to walk into the kitchen. When you heard someone about to walk in you pull yourself away from Soma and saw Takumi in front of you.