Chapter 6: Time to Make a Decision

It was a week after when Soma and Takumi had they're last Shokugeki. And you said to then that you wanted to make a decision about who you want to be with. You had to choose between Soma or Takumi.

You were sitting in class waiting for it to start and you see Takumi sitting next to you.

"Hey Takumi." You say while waving to him.

"Hey (y/n). How's a going?" He asks.

"I'm doing great. By the way can I ask you a question? I need to ask Soma the same thing too." You ask the blonde boy.

"Yeah sure. You can ask me anything."

"Yeah so about me having to choose you or Soma. Can I have some time thinking about it?"

"Yeah (y/n). Definitely. I won't rush you at all. Just take all the time you need." The blonde boy replies with a smile.

"Yeah okay. Thank you Takumi." You say.

While you and Takumi were talking, you look to the side of your desk and you can see members of Takumi's fanclub growling and giving you death stares.

"Uhmmm Takumi..." You say to him with a worried face.

"Hey (y/n). What is it?" He says.

"... Nevermind."

--

When you finish class you step out of the classroom and you see Soma standing outside of the door. "Soma?... What are doing here?" You ask with concern.

"I came to pick you up from class (y/n)." The redhead says with a smile.

"Oh really? Thank you for doing that." You reply. While you were talking to Soma, you could feel someone's hand on your shoulder. You turn your head and you noticed that it was Takumi. "T-takumi?" You say while being flustered.

"Hey (y/n). Can I talk to you? Alone." The blonde boy asks.

"Yeah sure." You say to him. When you were about to walk away with Takumi, you feel someone grabbing your hand from behind and pulling you away from the blonde boy. "Sorry Takumi but (y/n) is staying with me today. Hope you don't mind me stealing her from you." Soma says with a smirk on his face while carrying you and throwing you onto his shoulder.

"I swear to God Soma! Put (y/n) down this instant!" The blond boy yells.

"Sorry Takumi but she's mine." Soma says while walking away.

--

While Soma was walking back to Polar Star Dormitory you were still on his shoulder. "Soma. Please put me down now." You say with a frown on your face. Soma puts you down and you guys start walking back to your Dorm. "(Y/n)..." Soma says while walking and trying to grab your hand.

"What is it Soma?" You two stop walking and you see Soma's hand trying to grab yours.

"Thank you for meeting me. I don't want to lose you. And I never will." Soma says while cupping your cheeks.

"Hey Soma what's this about? Is it because you think that I'm in love with Takumi?" You question the redhead.

"If I lose to Takumi... What would you do?" He asks.

"I would want you to be happy for me either way. And I say the same thing to you." You say to Soma with a smile. "But I don't want two boys fighting over me. So I need to make a decision of who I want to be with. And don't get me wrong. I love you both so much. Equally. I just need some time to think about who I want to be with." You say with a smile.

"I love you... (Y/n)" Soma says keeping his hands on your cheeks. He moves his lips onto your forehead. He kisses your forehead. And you two start walking back to Polar Start Dormitory.

--

You two make it to Polar Star Dormitory and when you and Soma walk into the building you immediately run back upstairs. When you get back up to your dorm you take out your phone and call Takumi. Funny enough the blonde boy answers your call.

"H-hey Takumi." You say to the blonde boy.

"Hey (y/n). What's up?" He replies.

"Yeah uhmmm what was it that you wanted to talk about today?" You ask.

"Oh yeah I was going to tell you something... But I want to tell you in person. Can we meet up tomorrow after school?" He asks.

"Yeah... I would like that." You reply with a smile on your face.

"See you tomorrow and uhmmm... I love you (y/n)." The blonde boy says.

"Yeah see you tomorrow and... Thank you for saying 'I love you' Takumi, that made me feel better." You reply happily and relieved.

Hey y'all I'm sorry that this chapter is very short. I'm also really sorry that it took me a long time to finish and release this new Chapter. I promise that I will write a new chapter to this story pretty soon. I was busy with schoolwork so I probably will be working on some new chapters pretty soon.