Chapter 2: Hanging Out with Takumi Aldini

You see Takumi Aldini walking into Polar Star's kitchen which made you very curious.

"Takumi? What are you doing here?" You ask curiously.

"Well (y/n). I came to here to see you." He replies.

"Oh really? I thought you be here to talk to Soma. And why are you here so early in the morning?" You ask him.

"You see I thought it would be better to ask you in person. And I thought coming here early would be a good idea because it's something that I should ask in private." He says while being flustered.

"Oh okay. We can talk right now. I don't have a problem with that." You say.

The two of you walk outside the kitchen and head out to the stairs.

"So Takumi what is it that you wanted to talk about?" You ask with a curious face.

"Well I know that we just saw each other yesterday when you were finding out that you were invited to join the Ten. And it's been awhile since the two of us has hung out." He says.

"Oh yeah... It has been awhile. Are you asking me out on a date?" You ask flustered.

"Uhh yeah. Well more like a hangout. You and I have been best friends for a long time and I thought it would be best for us to have some fun together." He says while being flustered.

"Takumi I would love to hangout with you today. I need to get some new stuff more myself anyway so yeah." You say with a smile.

You two walk back into the kitchen and you see Soma making you your breakfast. While you were watching Soma you feel a hand touch you on the shoulder.

"I'll see you later (y/n). I'm gonna pick you up later okay?" Takumi says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah okay. I'll see you later." You say to him with a smile.

While watching him leave the kitchen you turn back at Soma and he asks you a question.

"So (y/n). What were you and Takumi talking about?" He asks with a curious face.

"Oh nothing. It's not that important." You say.

You go back to your seat and you sit down waiting for Soma to finish cooking. When you were sitting down you look a Soma and you see him plating his dish onto your plate. You look at the dish and you notice that it's the omelette that he made at the training camp.

"Order up!"

"Soma! Is that what I think it is?" You ask with a shocked face.

"Yeah! It's the souffle omelette that I made during the training camp."

"Thank you for the food!" You say.

When you take a bite out of that omelette you make a big smile on your face. When the souffle made contact with your tongue you couldn't believe how fluffy it would feel. All you could do is eat the souffle.

"Soma! It's absolutely delicious. Thank you so much for making me this." You say to him.

"Glad you liked it!" He says while taking off the headband on head.

-Time Skip-

It was time for you to get ready for your 'date' with the Italian boy. When you were getting ready you've decided on wearing a black turtle neck and plaid skirt with black leggings underneath. You've also decided to wear a gold necklace around you neck and have your hair down with the upper half of hair clipped of the back of your head.

When you down the stairs you can already see Takumi standing near the door.

"Hey Takumi! Ready to go?" You ask him.