"what are you wearing?" phone call 1

Violet and Niall 

It's been a month since I've seen anyone. A whole month has passed since the boys have left for a new mission. I miss them more than explainable but my body misses them more. The way its always pulsated so hard I have to clench my thighs around everyone.

It's been a month of no sex and attention and im running mad. There's only so much you can do for yourself until it just doesn't feel the same.

I miss their voices whispering dirty things in my ear and the heaving breaths of their deep moans.

Laying on my bed looking at the ceiling my chest begins to heave up and down. Closing my eyes all I can think about is Niall. The way he would play poker and press his hands to my skin when no one was watching. When I would slip away to go to the washroom and he would pick the lock to pin me against the wall fucking me senseless.

"Oh god." I clench my thighs together as my centre pounds against me.

I can't do this anymore. I can't do this by myself. I'm going insane. Pressing my hands to my thighs squeezing my skin for dear life I think about his tongue and all the profanities he would spell on my clit.

How he would watch me in the shadows following my every move so hung up on me. Arching my back whimpering I bring my hand up to rest over my chest palming my braless area. Shifting my thighs over each other I create a friction that is no help at all.

A month since I've felt a dick inside of me pounding until I saw the stars. I missed him and the way he knew my body inside out. His length hit places I didn't even know could reach.

His body hunched over mine speaking awful things to me as my climax built. When we were playing around with each other and he fucked me twenty times pulling out each time before I met my high. It was pure torture but when he finally let me cum I was brought into another dimension. I couldn't breathe or move as my orgasm ripped right through me.

Shifting my hips up on the bed I look around my darkroom that used to be filled with so much heat and lust.

"Fuck I can't do this anymore." I cry out weakly into the pitch-black room. Palming my breasts under my shirt I reach over the bed crawling to the dresser. Wrapping my hands around my phone I breathe so heavy it fogs up the screen.

Hitting my password in my phone the screen shines brightly and I press the call button as I clench my thighs so tight I swear it's only turning me on more.

Clicking his name I press the phone to my ear and squeeze my eyes as it rings. "Please pick up," I whine and suddenly the ringing stops and a deep voice calls over the loud voices of a party.

"Sugar you alright-"

"Niall." I moan into the phone interrupting his happy tone. Panting I sense his back straighten.

"Violet what are you doing?" He calls deeply and I sense the hunger in his voice. I know it's been long for him too. He only knows my body and can't stand the way he feels with other girls. He texts me all the time while he's getting off.

Whether he's in the shower with the water blasting down or in the back room at the Casino until his hard breaths shout into the phone.

"Niall I-" I pant out hardy and whimper, pressing my thighs together. "I need you."

"Violet where are you right now?" He demands in a hard tone that has my back arching.

"Im laying in your bed trying to get myself off." Crying out through the empty house he growls through the phone before I hear him push through the crowd.