"yes please, give me a baby" phone call 2

This is a short one, a quick sketch I wrote up horny at one am... enjoy!
(I edited this once btw)

For months Niall has still been away and I feel like there's an empty peace missing inside my heart

For months Niall has still been away and I feel like there's an empty peace missing inside my heart. When I sleep, shower, do anything I wish he was there with me. Most of all I miss sex. I miss his body and the way he knew me inside and out.

Phone sex was interesting and exotic at first and I had some great orgasms but now it's just gotten old.

Every night Niall and I facetime. He makes sure I position the phone where he can see me as he whispers filthy things in my ear. Rubbing myself off on a pillow, my fingers, objects I find laying around the house, his words make me cum quickly.

Even with the distance separating us he's still dominant. If I do something wrong or don't do as I'm told he makes me suffer for it. Whether it's not letting me touch myself, a remote vibrator that connects to his phone, making me slap my ass or torture myself I listen to every single word. I was needy and his words made my body feel so filthy in a way that felt so good.

Watching me fuck myself every night his creeping words just did something to me.

"Look at you all pretty for me. Always so pretty with that cunt, how do your fingers feel?"

"No don't cum yet, not until I tell you."

"Rub yourself off on the side of the bed. Place the phone under you and make lots of noise."

"So filthy. You're such a slut for how needy you are. Might just get on the next plane."

"Fucking god Violet, dont do that or ill cum in my pants."

Once I didn't cum on demand and as soon he heard me reaching my high from my orgasm he told me I had to put the vibrator in my pussy. Slipping the pink device into my cunt as the tail hung out I fell onto the bed waiting for the buzz. Once Niall hit the control button my thighs clenched as the vibration sent an immediate tingle to my stomach in such pleasure.

The device didn't just vibrate but it slightly moved up and down against my g spot. Grabbing the sheets as I rocked my head back a slight scream made it out of my lips when he increased the speed. Crying out from how good it felt he suddenly stopped.

"I think you need to make a little trip to the mailbox sweetheart. Go on, put on your cute little shorts and get my things." I turned over to the phone that was placed at the end of the bed watching me.

His eyes were blue but the iris was dilated all black. Watching in hunger I squeezed my legs so tight a moan passed my lips making him grunt.

"Now Violet."

So that's what I did but I hung up the call saying that I'd be back. With a last look at my cunt and nipples I pulled l shorts and a sweater over my naked body, the device still inside I walked uncomfortably out the door. Finding a rhythm in my steps I walked comfortably until the elevator doors closed.