"Good Girl" Violet and Harry

Chapter 71 from Two Ghosts. Deserves some spotlight. 

Harry and Violet.

Stepping out of the car I begin to run to the elevator with Harry on my trail. Im so high off of adrenaline that pure electricity is shooting through my veins and I can't stop. I've never felt this on top of the world

Sprinting down the hotel lobby I look over my shoulder to an over the moon Harry who's chasing after me. With a yelp I take off so he can't catch me.

"Violet come here!" He chuckles and my hands fall behind my body absorbing the breeze against my skin.

"Come and get me then." I cheer as my converse squeak down the hallway. Running to the elevator I click the button about five times before a hand presses against my hips turning me and pressing me against the wall. Its quick and a sharp exhale leaves my mouth as his lips press over mine.

"Hey Harry?" I inhale swallowing down my dry throat leaning forward just a little to brush over his lips.

"Violet."

"Im really fucking horny right now." Admitting his lips tug up in a grunt and his hands squeeze my hips. About to speak, the elevator dings and he wastes no time rushing us in. on his way tapping our floor he shoves me against the wall pressing out lips together.

"You don't know how hard that just got me." mumbling, the kiss is hard and his tongue slips into my mouth becoming sloppy in heavy breaths. When his body presses into mine I feel his hard length begin to slowly rock against me.

Trying to keep up with his lips I can't help the moan that seeps from my mouth. His hands wrap around my bum, tightening his hand around the skin pressing me right against him harder. Standing up on my tippy toes from his force he rocks slowly over my centre. Throwing my head back his hand pulls up the back of my shorts so my skin is exposed and slaps it.

Pulling my head down in a gasp I can't help the moans that erupt at the same time. Why did that feel good?

"Again." is all I say as he rubs his hand over the mark he made. Grunting he slaps the same spot again and a sharp tingle sends down my spine.

"Gonna let me play with your kinks today?" his teeth graze over my neck and I shut my eyes ignoring the throb in my centre. Moaning he doesn't take that for an answer and bends down pinching my thighs. Signalling for me to jump I do as he says and Harry catches me in mid air.

Shoving my body against the elevator door his lips press deeply into mine as his hand presses into my shorts against my nerves.

"Oh harry-" I gasp into his lips as he rubs painfully slow circles against me.

"Answer my question-" the door bings and with a grunt, he carries us out. Kissing him a little more controlled I shift my hips upwards so I'm taller. Running my lips against his soft ones our breaths collide in a dire need to breathe but it's like a sin to pull away.

Walking down the hall blind his body runs into walls as his hands place against my jaw and the other on my bum. Eventually, at the door, I rest against the wood as he fishes into his pocket for the card. Continuing my attack on his lips it's like I'm addicted to his drug.

Retrieving the card he slaps it against the censor and angrily jitters the handle until it opens. Slamming the door closed he rushes to the bedroom shutting the door once again. Jumping out of his hold those green eyes pierce sharply into mine.

Wasting no time my hands go to his white dress shirt unbuttoning it. Kissing down my neck at the same time he rips his flannel off my body. I peel the material off his skin, leaving his pants on. I press my hands against his chest pushing him to the bed. Landing on his back I peel my shirt off, throwing it to the ground and crawl up to meet his body.