"Just ask nicely" Rafe 1

So I know this is my two Ghosts one-shot book but I changed the intro saying this is going to be an everything smut book now with vast topics and dialogues.

Rafe and Avery

(This is a very short story... 2/4 parts are done." 

Pogues and kooks

Pogues and kooks. The stupidest concept that we had to play a role in. I was a pogue making my parents ones too but the only conflict was that they were starting to get rich. With a job opportunity to travel the word they would earn millions. They were quick to ship themselves off for the opportunity but they felt so bad leaving me.

They tried to bring me, that was the original plan but I couldn't leave my friends. Not JJ, John B, Pope, Sarah and Kiera... I just couldn't. After promising to be good they only agreed because of my bond with them. I couldn't live without the Outer Banks beaches and my friends.

They're the only thing keeping me mentally okay right now.

My grades are perfect. JJ teases me that i'm a complete nerd and is always in my face about it. I offer to help him out in school but it's not a thing for JJ. he always has to be on an adventure and that's one of the things I idolized about him.

My parents only agreed to leave me because of my grades and good reputation... at least the reputation they knew.

The girl they know is Avery Roberts. The smart girl who's the only biology tutor in the school. I get good grades, love sleeping and surfing. That's honestly sad that they believed or even wanted a daughter like that.... Well I mean that is me but only half of my soul.

My other half was corrupted by JJ. He's one of my best friends, the closest out of everyone. He protects me from the mean shit heads at school and whenever i'm having a bad day we go on adventure.

JJ also took my virginity. We were strictly friends but we often had sex a lot. It was all for the orgasm and he made it feel so good. One time my parents got home from work early and he had to place a hand over my mouth because in hell was I going to stop myself from finishing.

After I sneaked him out from my bedroom window.

Another reason my parents left me behind was because they thought I was a virgin. A wait till marriage girl.

Last week we took his motorcycle to the woods and burned down an abandoned house. I was having such a bad day that my parents haven't reached out because they think I'm fine. After we both smashed the house to pieces with a baseball bat I lit the match as it went up in flames.

After screaming my lungs out and getting the anxiety for my science test out JJ combed back the hair on my face with a smile. "Feeling any better Avery?" in a soft voice I just smirked, "a little bit."

"Atta girl!" he cheered, picking me up in the air as the fire from the house popped and sizzled in the distance. Putting me on the ground I raced to his bike, putting on my helmet.