"Wear this for me, sweetheart" wlw

Sitting next to Harry on a couch at Zayns party I only elbow him as he smokes weed.

Harrys my best friend, my platonic buddy. Someone id take a bullet for only to come back and haunt from the grave.

"Ouch," he grunts, "what was that for." exhaling the smoke that surrounds us I only fan it away.

"Fuckin dipshit, blow the smoke the other way."

"Relax or next time i'm blowing it in your eye," he takes another puff and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "What's up, Daise?"

Were at a party. Loud music surrounds us as bodies dance, grind, smoke, snort coke and do whatever their heart pleases.

We're currently at Zayn's house as he dances with someone on top of a counter. He throws his hands up in the air and Harry and I laugh at him. He even went solo on his drum set for the entire party and had girls ripping off their bra to throw at him. 

I love these parties because Harry always sings on the microphone as Zayn drums and Niall plays guitar. They're like frat boys who are inspiring rockstars. It was hot. 

But I disregard the part as my eyes stare at the same figure I have all night. I only point. "Look over there. You see her?"

"There's like a million people in here, you gotta be specific blondie." My eyes stare at a girl in the kitchen smoking a cigarette. She's covered in tattoos, has a few piercings on her lip, eyebrows and nose. She has black curly hair and was wearing black cargo pants and a black crop top. She was talking to a few of her friends at the table who were drinking but what I found so attractive was the baseball black cap on her head.

I myself was wearing low-waisted jeans and a dark red crop top.

Everything about her was intoxicating. My head was pounding from here in the urge to go and talk to her- "hello? You listening to me or are you pretendin to fuck that girl across from ya in your head- ouch." he grunts as I elbow him. "What was that for?"

I keep staring and suddenly she turns around with the smoke in between her lips. She catches my eye, pausing on the smoke as she exhales. She rakes her eyes down my body, staring at me in wonder as her dark hooded brown eyes never take them off mine.

She was hard. She looked scary, mysterious, hot and really really cute at the same time. She was so pretty and euphoric. 

I don't break eye contact as she never does either. But I take her attention to my advantage. My own eyes roll down her body before I bite my lip, turning my eyes away slowly as I feel hers still on mine in a grin.

I turn my body to face Harry, punching him in excitement. "Did you see, did you see?" I whisper shout. "She's hot. Really hot."

He fans me with his hand. "Don't have a stroke now. Your horny levels are manic."

"Is she looking at me?" I stress and his eyes look past my shoulder. "Be cool." I add a little hard. "Tell me when to turn on the charm-"

"She's eye fucking you."

I bite my lip in excitement. "She looks gay right?"

He only flicks my cheek with his fingers. "Super gay. Radars going off."

I grin hardly, turning around my shoulder as she flicks her cigarette to the ground. She bites on her lip piercing before making her way over to me.

My hands go on Harry's body. "I love you but go." I push him but he stays. "Go go go go. Don't pussyblock me."

"I'm going jesus." he stands up as I push him away. "Have fun scissoring or whatever." he even pretends to hold his tits and squeeze them.

"Shut up." I giggle, falling back on the couch just in time as the couch I'm on dips. I turn around to face the black hair girl. "Hi!" I smile and curve my body to face hers. "I'm Daisy."