Alcohol is a game-changer (Request)

Request by nagitogun

Warning: Underage drinking

You and Kyoko had been dragged to a party by Aoi. The both of you were reluctant to the idea, but in the end, she won and you didn't have a choice. You were both heading there together holding hands. You could already hear the music from outside, apparently, Leon had decided to throw a party to celebrate Sayaka's new tour and Yasuhiro was in charge of the food and drink... That was good to know. 

You both entered the building and walked around, you found Celeste and Sonia chatting in the corner, Aoi and Sakura chatting in the other one and Hajime and Nagito were.... making out on the couch. You made your way to the buffet, where there was punch and water bottle and food. You poured a cup for yourself and one for Kyoko handing it to her. She took it, "Y/N, I need to talk to Shuichi, I won't be long." she gave you a quick peck on the cheek and made her way to Shuichi which seem to be having a pleasant conversation with Kaito and Kibo. 

You made your way to the unoccupied couch and sat down on it. As you took the first sip you noticed the strong taste of... alcohol and it seemed it was strong. Well, it was expected from Yasuhiro. Your alcohol tolerance was average, though you had never seen Kyoko drunk. You imagine many scenarios of how Kyoko would act when she would drink until you were interrupted by the star of the party, "Hey Y/N!" Sayaka smiled waving to you. You returned the wave and smiled and she sat beside you, "So are you enjoying the party?", "Yeah, though were you aware Yasuhiro put alcohol in the punch?" She noded, "Actually I asked him if he could since he is the only one who can buy alcohol." You never imagined Sayaka doing something like this, but something was telling you that perhaps Mondo and a couple of upper classmates may have asked her to do this. The both of you chatted for a bit, that is until you noticed Kyoko coming back to you, she seemed to have taken a second cup of the punch. Sayaka left you both alone and went to chat with Aoi and Sakura.

Kyoko plopped down beside you sipping on her cup. You laid your head on her shoulder looking around, a couple of people had arrived since the beginning, Tenko arrived with Angie and Himiko which quickly after Koreiyko and Kirumi arrived. Then Nekomaru and Akane, which didn't wait for a second to jump on the food, leaving Nekomaru no choice but to try and hold her back. Teruteru was in the corner with Hifumi trying to convince him to look under the girl's dresses, Hifumi repeating that he is only interested in 2D and so on so forth. The party had grown into something else, representing the chaos of the Hope's Peak students. Kaede approach Kyoko and wanted her to meet a couple of people, which Kyoko agreed to and got up, she seemed to be having trouble walking a bit, probably from the influence of alcohol.

You started to scroll on your phone, you weren't the type of going to chat with others, if they came to you it was fine, but you'd rather be at home alone. You looked at socials, noticing the many posts about the party until you catch glimpse of a lavender strand of hair making its way to the bathroom. You headed to the bathroom, thinking that perhaps Kyoko had too much to drink and felt sick. When you walked in, you heard what was the sound of your girlfriend throwing up. You went behind her and held her hair and rubbed her back. After she was done, you went over to the sink and grabbed a paper towel and clean her face. She slouched against the wall, "Are you okay Kyoko?", " I wanna go home," she whined in a childlike voice. This was definitely not the way you imagined her drunk, but you did find it funny. "We can go back home, but do you still feel sick?" She shook her head and wrapped her arms around your neck and sniffed it, "You smell good." She was being very childish and you found it funny, "Want me to carry from the front or the back?", "I want a piggyback ride." She let go of your neck and climbed on your back, her arms loosely around your neck, you supported her from her tights and you walked out of the bathroom with a semi-conscious Kyoko which seemed to have regressed in years. Makoto came rushing towards you, "Is Kirigiri okay?", "Yeah, she's just drunk. We're going home, so I can take of her." He nodded and walked away. 

When you arrived home, you helped her changed out of her clothes and dressed her in something more comfortable and you tucked her in. You did your night routine and went to bed falling asleep quickly as the alcohol did manage to relax your nerves. 

You woke in the morning seeing that Kyoko was still asleep. You decided to grab her a glass of water and some painkillers because you could have guessed she would have a hangover. 

When you came back from the kitchen, Kyoko woke up grunting and held her head in her hands. You giggled and handed her the items, she looked at you, "Tell me I haven't done anything stupid?" she said with a raspy voice, "Don't worry, you simply begged me for a piggyback ride like a kid." Her eyes widen and you gave her a peck on the forehead. She took the painkillers and she asked you to tell her in detail what she did. Kyoko ended up falling asleep on you, the only thing you could do is play with her hair and smiled down at her relaxed expression.

A/N: Hope this was to your liking!

1003 words