nine

kristen.j 🍔🤪
kimkardashian, kyliejenner, & 20.839.918 others

username that highlight

username that highlight.. gah damn
username sheesh 😍
username beautiful
billieeilish wow you're so pretty
jamescharles damn honey 🤪😍

"i really cannot believe him." kim said.

i just sat there rubbing my hands together nervously. the news of tristan cheating just broke the freaking internet. this news made poor khloe go into labor.

it has been a few weeks since i have known. i didn't have the courage to tell khloe. kylie was the one who told her about it before she got into social media.

i feel awful. cause i have been knowing before everyone and am the first one in the family to know. and i kept my mouth shut. i just know how khloe can get and thinking about it made my anxiety rise.

his stupid ass isn't even smart when it comes down to cheating. how are you gonna get caught in the club knowing there are cameras and you are a high figure in the NBA?

a freaking dumbass.

and that is not the worst part... it was a different girl this time from the one i saw him with.. tristan is a freaking pig.

"we gotta fly out to cleveland." mom came in suddenly announcing.

my eyes widened. of course i want to be there for my sisters first birth and see my neice but i already know i am not gonna be able to contain myself well seeing tristan..

"i'm just gonna stay here and watch the house." i stated making kim, kourtney and momma look over at me with raised eyebrows.

mom look taken back, "honey khloe wants you there." she said making me shift uncomfortably.

"if you don't wanna go-"

"no i do. let me go pack a bag." i said quickly exiting the room and entering my room that was on the whole other side of the house.

i quickly got on my knees and started praying. praying that everything goes smoothly with khloe, the baby, and her disgusting boyfriend.

i hope khloe isn't stupid enough to stay with him. he clearly doesn't have respect for her or that baby. and i just want to see her happy. she can do so much better.

heck i liked her with james harden way more that this one !

i quickly packed everything i needed and headed downstairs to see everyone looking at me. "everyone ready?" mom asked and we all nodded.

we quickly got in the car speeding to the airport since khloe was literally in labor..

——one flight later——

"here you go." i handed khloe her water. she flashed a weak smile, "thanks babe."

i kissed her cheek, "you're welcome."

she looked so tired and stressed. i literally want to strangle tristan as soon as he walks through this damn door. kylie and kendall were on facetime since they couldn't be here.

kylie is laying low until her and travis have the baby while kendall has work, modeling shoots.

"what is that on your face?" kylie asked while laughing.

"it's a mask to help the baby breathe." khloe explained while sitting criss cross.

suddenly tristan and his homeboys walked in. the energy immediately shifted in the entire hospital room. you could feel it. he came in with this big ass smile on his face and my nose immediately flared up.

how dare he?!

he along with his friends hugged my sisters and mother, you could tell they weren't feeling him right now. he gave me a look as he was walking up to me.

"hey little one." he said trying to contain himself flashing a fake ass smile.

i just sat there looking at him with my jaw clenched tightly. he was reaching to hug me but i quickly threw the cold coffee in his face hearing a gasp. i messed up his expensive designer black jacket.

he looked down at the floor then looked up at me in shock. even the camera crew was surprised. "kristen!!" khloe yelled but i ignored.

"asshole." i commented before storming out of the room. everyone just stood in their same spots looking shocked.

last thing i heard as i was walking out was kylie asking, "what happened?"

i was in the hallway and sank down to the wall. i was so angry for khloe. she doesn't deserve this at all. no one deserves to go through something this heartbreaking.

i can't imagine finding out my significant other is cheating and it ruins me so bad that i end up going into labor with his child..

i literally wanted to punch him dead in his face. i ran my hands through my hair frustrated as ever...

kim came out by herself and sat beside me. "kristen..."

"i know your mad. we all are. but in this particular moment we gotta keep it cute and classy for khloe okay?" she said.

i looked at her and nodded. she hugged me and i happily hugged her back. "i definitely salute you
for what you did cause i wanted to do the same to his ass." she said making me laugh.

and then suddenly we heard footsteps approaching. it was like three nurses who bursted into the room. me and kim looked at each other.

"let's go have a baby." i said.

God please let this delivery go good.

this is short but a little drama and a ton more to come :)

hope ya'll enjoyed!