fourteen

kristenjenner: been ducking the pandemic
billieeilish, stassiebaby, and 30.837.397 others

397 others

username excuse me?kimkardashian i spy skims!! jaydacheaves FINE MF 😩latinax3 so pretty 🥰jordynwoods perfect!!

username excuse me?
kimkardashian i spy skims!!
jaydacheaves FINE MF 😩
latinax3 so pretty 🥰
jordynwoods perfect!!

i was studying for one of the hardest tests of my life along with my college years. anatomy: level three. i have been studying non stop these past three days.

i am drained to say the least but i need to ace this test if i want to stay valedictorian in my class.

"hello little sis!!!" kim yelled. "hola señorita." i said not taking my eyes off these notes.

kim walked into my study room and made a noise like she was about to vomit.

"oh my God... what is the smell?" kim asked and i didn't know what the hell she was talking about

kim looked at me in disgust, "have you showered bitch?" she asked and i dropped my notes. i was so busy studying and stressing that i just realized.

"now that you said that i haven't been out of this room in like three days." i said scrunching my lips.

"well go take one right now." kim exclaimed and i did as she said.

i was in the shower at least forty minutes max. and i felt a whole lot better and less stressed out, i came back downstairs to see that kim was sitting at my kitchen island.

i walked over to her and hugged her, "there's that pineapple smell that i love." she said making us both laugh.

i went and sat beside her. "i'm definitely going to start checking on you daily when it comes down to big college tests." kim said

and i actually agreed since i completely forgot to shower and eat these past three days. kim luckily brought me some of my favorite salmon sushi from nobu and chicken wontons.

ugh i am so grateful for her. we were catching up. it has been two weeks and a lot has been going on. kim and kanye are getting divorced which crushed my heart.

it was kim's call but it didn't surprise me. i could tell she was tired and she kept the marriage going for as long as she could for the sake of all the kids.

but it's time for her to move on same with kanye. he is losing it again and i feel bad for him. hopefully he gets the help he needs.

travis is having astro world this weekend and kylie, kendall and i are flying out to houston tomorrow morning. hopefully it will be fun. stormi is coming too.

social media has been going crazy after seeing jordyn comment on my recent comment. a lot of speculations. some say i am a fake ass sister meanwhile the other half are saying i am mature for actually moving on and not holding a grudge.

i haven't really been paying any mind to it and i ignore it. i'm not the type to confront anything on social media i like staying quiet and letting anyone say whatever.

"so you and jordyn.." kim brought up and i shifted in my seat. "yeah."

i went on ahead and told kim, "she hit me up a few weeks ago and asked about hanging out and going to dinner soon."

"you said yes?" kim asked and i quickly nodded

kim sighed, "kristen you are grown and are gonna do whatever you want. just know i'm not upset about anything of this." kim said and my eyes got big.

"honestly?" i asked making sure kim wasn't bluffing. kim nodded

"honestly i'm not. i know you how important jordyn was to you when you were a little girl and you guys always had a beautiful bond. i'm happy that you girls are talking again."

i cracked a smile. i never expected kim to say that. i already knew that khloe was somewhere pissed off.

"khloe hates me even more now doesn't she?" i asked and kim looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"she doesn't hate you kristen."

"but she's mad tho isn't she??" i asked already knowing this answer. "yeah she is but you know what she will get over it."

i nodded cause kim was right. if she wants to stay with tristian trifling ass then that is her.

this isn't a lot ik but the next chapter will be more. but i'm gonna be honest with you guys.

i'm going to end this book soon, i don't what chapter but it will be a recent upcoming one. i'm grateful for you all who wait patiently and read this book and i love that you all love this book.

but i have lost my interest with this book. and i have other books i am working on. but i thank you all for always being patient with me i will do my best to end this book in the best way possible.💕