Blast to the past

I'm a day late but it doesn't really matter. So here you guys go, hope you enjoy it. All misspells are on me. Let me know if I should rewrite everything into a better version.

Chapter 3.

{Freshman Year.}

Hello there. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm the one running down the hallway from a herd of pissed-off football players. I may have kinda said some things that were not so completely nice. I'd rather not say what it was. God my head hurts. I fell and hit my head on the hard floor after one of them tripped me with his huge feet when I tried to make an escape for it. I don't know why they would actually try to hurt me. I'm a girl! I mean don't get me wrong I can take them all down in ten minutes, but I can't get expelled, that wouldn't look good for when I become the world's greatest star on Broadway. But we all know that's not gonna happen when the future contains zombies. Anyways, you'd think that the football players would have even just a little respect for women. But nope. All they do is whistle inappropriately or say gross things to the girls who walk by like they're a piece of meat! Apparently, they don't care if they physically hurt us, girls, either. None of the teachers do anything about it too which is just a load of-

Dammit! I'm late for the track meet. It was supposed to start at 11:45 and it was already 12:10. Damn jocks wasting my time. I hear booming footsteps in the direction of the hallway I was gonna turn. Fuck, I've already been spotted. "She's over there! Come on, let's get her!" One of the jocks, I think his name is David, said to the four other boys behind him. They must have split up. Ohh, this is like a fun little game of chase. I always win. I turned the next corner and ran faster than I was before and- Oh my god is that kid puking on the guidance counselor? I thought I was having a bad day, I'm pretty certain she has OCD or something. Sucks to be her I guess.

Anyways, I turned towards the girl's bathroom this time, I looked behind me to make sure I wasn't still being followed by the-

'Clash' 

Oww. God that did not make my head feel any better. Mhm. What's that softness? I squeezed whatever was in my han- "Stop touching me you freak!" My eyes shot open and I looked down to where my hands were placed and- Oh no. That's not good. I removed my hands from whoever's breasts and started to apologize right away.

"I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you or... touch you that way at all. I was just in a hurry and you happened to be there..." I looked up to see who it was-Whoa. My gosh, she is gorgeous. She had beautiful blonde hair and piercing hazel eyes with long curly eyelashes, her cheeks had a faint blush on them. She looked ferrous but it didn't faze me that much, if anything I thought it made her look even more stunning.  

"Umm... Like I was saying-"

"Just get off me! I don't want to hear your pathetic excuse pervert!" She gave me a hard shove and I fell on my back. She had a vein popping out of her forehead and she was now glaring full force at me. When she stood up I noticed she was wearing a cheerleading uniform with what looked like slushie splattered on it. "You stained my uniform! Coach isn't going to be happy about this." The blonde Godas informed me. I shrunk back under her intense glare. I hope she's single.

"Will you go out with me?"

"What? No!" Damn. She gave me a once-over before speaking again. "Looks like your buddies are almost here." I furrowed my eyebrows at her then suddenly I could hear the booming footsteps again. Crap! I quickly stood up from the floor and took off again without saying goodbye to the Blonde.