Chapter 1 Reincaration

A boy named Alex was in his room doing homework he was around 12 years old, has black blueish hair, and blue eyes.

He was doing his homework for his class project and just finished it right now, ok Mom I finished my homework Alex told his Mom in the living room, after that he told his Mom that he was going to meet up with his friend Christine at the arcade down the street ok honey be careful Alex's mother said going into her bedroom to sleep, Alex went to the closet to get his jacket which he then put on and walked out of his house.

A few hours of walking later, Alex finally made it to the arcade to meet up with his friend Christine who sitting at a bench near the entrance to the arcade, oh look who finally showed up Christine said smugly, ah stop it Christine Alex said jokingly, you want to play some arcade games Christine asked Alex, yeah let's go play some games Alex said, they then both ran into arcade to play some games.

One of their favorite games to play is Halo Fire team Raven it's basically a halo arcade game which is actually really cool, they were having a good time until they decided to leave the arcade and go down the boardwalk.

They brought a couple of things from shops, ate some pizza, and went on some rides on the carnival until they went to a specific part of the boardwalk that they started to have a moment, it's beautiful isn't it Alex said to Christine, you know Christine I love you with all my heart Alex said, I love you to Alex Christine said, then they actually kissed each other.

But they didn't know that this would be the end, a man in a black jacket came up to them which Alex and Christine looked at, um can I help you Alex asked the man, the man didn't respond instead he pulled out a suppressed USB' 45 with a laser sight and quickly shot the two children in the head, the man had to be quick so he picked them both up went under the boardwalk to hide the bodies, he put them both down and then quickly ran away from the area.

The god of the Pokémon world Arceus saw this happen and thought for a second before coming to the conclusion of giving them a second chance at life, so recently the legendary Pokémon Latias and Latios have died in the human covenant war going on in the Pokémon world, he was going to reincarnate them as the new Latias and Latios so he then took the two souls and he started to glow very bright.