Nightmares (Karl Heisenberg/Reader)

Not to make this only about Heisenberg, but oh Lord do I simp for one man. And please feel free to suggest something I should write about. 

--------------------------------

Fear

Blood rushing in your ears, rough breaths. You were running, but from what? Trees surrounded you, black mist was closing in.  You could hear growling as almost if it was in your mind, as if it was a part of you. 

Your vision flipped. Your hands and body were completely void of any color. The world held a purple twinge to it. Sadistic laughter instead of growling. You needed to get out.

Picking a direction, you ran.  It seemed as if you were getting nowhere. The world was repeating itself. Suddenly, there was a sharp stabbing pain in your abdomen and a giant Cadou rose out of the ground. Faintly, you heard a voice begging you to get up. The ground shook and the voice grew louder.

Your eyes opened, focusing on a panicked Heisenberg shaking you awake. 

"C'mon, it's not real. You're alrigh, I've got ya." He held you close. Furnace-like body heat making you feel much better. You groaned at the pain in your abdomen created by the Cadou. He lifted you up off of the bed and supported you with one arm. Your arms went up around his neck as he began walking to his desk. 

"Ya wanna talk about it?" He asked while reaching for an unlit cigar and placing in his mouth. 

"Kind of, but not really. Are bad dreams a side effect of the Cadou?" You said, half joking. He lit the cigar and took a long drag, trying to not blow the smoke into your face. 

"I would say so. At leas' from the trauma." He walked back to the bed and set you down, handing the cigar over for you to enjoy.  "I still have nightmares sometimes." Karl curled up next to you. You knew he was lying, nightmares were a common thing for the both of you. 

"You ever had a dream about being in a forest and a huge-ass Cadou rising out of the ground?"

Karl chuckled, "Not exactly, but I have dreamed about Mother Miranda and the Super-sized Bitch." Now it was your turn to chuckle. 

"She really is fucking tall, wonder what she would look like on stilts. Could probably touch the moon like that."

"Her damn ego would still be bigger. Maybe I should build her something that can triple her size. Gift it for the holidays so that I can finally be in the same fuckin room with her. She would too tall to annoy me." More laughing ensued. 

Even though you both were suffering from nightmares and the Cadou, it was a beautiful thing to have someone by your side. You snuggled up to Karl and took the cigar for one last drag before stubbing it. Heisenberg flipped the covers up over the both of you and held you in his arms. Your hands found their way into his greying hair and played around with it until he spoke.

"I love ya. Don' forget that I'd do anythin for ya."

"I love you too, Karl. Don't forget to design the 'Uber Bitch' stilts for Dimitrescu tomorrow."