Steady, Steady (Lady Dimitrescu)

"Steady, Steady, you know when you're ready"

Alcina was ready to receive the Cadou.

"It's a long road walking into the sun, the heat can make you lose your head, your sense of direction"

She would not fall prey to the parasite. She would not become some mindless creature.

"Oh steady, steady. I am ready to be the one"

She could be the one Mother Miranda was searching for.

"I can take for better, but for worse I can't condone. Most of all for good just makes me ache to be alone. How long is forever?"

She had failed Mother Miranda's expectations. She began the rest of her life living in her castle with her three daughters. 

"I'm swimming in the dress like a child in her mother's clothes. This ring around my finger's like a chain around my throat. Are you so sure you tamed me?"

Ethan Winters had invaded the castle and murdered Bela and all Mother Miranda wanted her to do was sit there and let it happen!? To hell with the ceremony.

"Steady, Steady, you know when you're ready. It's a long road walking into the sun, the heat can make you lose your head, your sense of direction. Oh steady, steady, I am ready to run."

That man-thing killed Daniela. He would be the next to die.

"We talked about the west by packing up our lives and hopes. Ain't it a shame with time our dreams turned into jokes. I won't let that be us."

Alcina was happy with her family, and for it all to be ruined in one day! Cassandra would not die even if Alcina had to give up everything. 

"Nostalgic for the good times like our dreams walked out on us. Like we woke up in an empty bed here, and now, and stuck. I'll chase them down alone."

First Bela, then Daniela; where was that man-thing hiding?!

"Don't just watch me go, you fool. Run with me, keep up, keep up, keep up."

She called for Cassandra, and yet her daughter was not appearing. There was no way that man-thing had already killed her last daughter.

"It's not you I'm leaving. Are you listening? I just can't take the rut, the rut" 

Mother Miranda would not allow for this to happen. Alcina and her daughters were loyal to her for many years. Miranda wouldn't betray them like this. She needed to find Cassandra. 

 "I won't say I do; 'til you promise me that though we're grey we can stay young, and wild, and free. Young, and wild, and free."

Alcina discovered her daughter's yellow pendant in a pile of ashes. This couldn't be happening!

"And if you can't, don't blame me. And if you can't, don't blame me. And if you can't, don't blame me."

She found the man-thing running around the castle roof.

"Steady, Steady, you know when you're ready. It's a long road walking into the sun, the heat can make you lose your head, your sense of direction." 

That fool Heisenberg was right about Miranda. Alcina would be sure to find Karl and tell him about this, but that could be done after Ethan was killed.

"Oh steady, steady, we weren't ready."

Lady Dimitrescu wouldn't be getting the chance to talk to Heisenberg, however.

----

Okay, I kind of hate this, but I really needed to write something. Sorry if it sucks