You're my gold

Dream's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. How late did I sleep? I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Looking around the room it didn't look familiar to me. I was confused for a moment until I felt a warmth next to me. I look over and see Technoblade fast asleep. 'Oh shit!' I thought to myself. Last night actually happened! I thought I was dreaming. 'Of course it actually happened! You asked him to have sex with you!' My memories of last night coming back to me. Before I could get too lost in my own thoughts I heard Techno start to wake up. He sat up, not noticing me yet, and stretched.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Mornin'" He smiled sleepily at me. Gods he was hot. I looked down and realized we were both still naked.

"Um, Where are my clothes?" I asked

"Somewhere on the floor with mine. If you want to shower first I can throw them into wash. You can just borrow some of my clothes." He said while gathering our clothes. 

"Bathroom is just out that door to the left, towels should already be in there if not let me know." 

I nodded and started to head to the bathroom. Once inside I looked in the mirror. First thing I notice was the absurd amount of hickeys on my neck and chest. 'Shit I won't be able to hide some of these'  I thought to myself. Do I even want to hide them? Who cares who I sex with? I shake my head and get in the shower. It wasn't until the hot water him me that I realized how sore I am. As I was about half way done with my shower I heard the door open. 

"I'm putting the clean clothes here by the sink." Techno called out.

"Thank you. I'll be out in a minute if you want to shower too. I can leave the water on for you."

"Is there any hot water left?" Techno chuckled

"Or you can come in now and be sure there is." I teased back. 

Taking it as an invitation he opened the shower door and stepped in behind me. I took a step forward to let the water reach him. Techno grabbed my hips and pulled me back to where I was. A dark blush covered my face as I let out a surprised yelp. Techno wrapped his arms around me and just held me. He buried his face in my neck. I never knew he could be so affectionate. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. No one has ever seen this gentle side of him and I was lucky enough to be the one he expressed it to. I know I had came over for just a fling but I knew I felt something for him a long time ago. 

"Dream." Techno spoke up shaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I turned and looked at him.

"Was this a one time thing or can I look forward to more visits from you?" 

"Honestly, I don't know. I would like to do this again if you're okay with it."

Techno smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I felt him pick me up and pin me to the shower wall. We finally pulled away for air.

"I would definitely be okay with this happening more often." Techno smiled at me I gave him another kiss.

"Then you can look forward to more visits." I looked into his eyes. They were a beautiful honey brown color. He gave me one more kiss before putting me down. I got out of the shower and started to dry off.  I grabbed the clothes Techno had laid out for me. It was a simple red t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I honestly didn't expect Techno to own casual clothes. He's always in his white blouse, black jeans, red cape and crown. 

 I waited for Techno downstairs. It felt weird to just leave. I decided to pet Steve while I waited. As Techno came down the ladder there was a knock at the door.  Techno went over and answered.