Hope It Haunts You

((AN: Hey there's gonna be some sensitive topics this chapter so Trigger Warning. I'll give a warning to where it starts and ends so if you need to skip you can))

Technoblade's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you Techno."

"I love you too Dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since that night. Dream basically lives here now though we haven't told anyone that we're official. Not because we don't want to it just hasn't come up. Philza probably already knows. he's known of my feelings for Dream even before I did. I remember that day vividly.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"You like him don't you?" Philza asked.

"What? No. What makes you think that?" I replied defensively

"Come off it mate. You can't lie to me."

"I don't know. Maybe? What good would it do anyways? Just get me hurt again? I don't want this to be another Tommy situation. I let someone in and then they betray me. I'm just 'The Blade' to everyone. A weapon. A means to an end. How many times have I been betrayed Phil? Too many. You're the only one who hasn't betrayed me." Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. I wiped them away quickly. 

"I know you're scared Tech, but maybe he likes you too?" Philza said trying to comfort me. 

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes

"You know I have a better eye for these things than you do."

"I know you do but I really think you're wrong this time. Plus isn't he with George?"

"Actually they broke up about a week ago."

"Really?" I perked up more than I wanted.

"Yeah they had a big falling out. Something about George cheating on Dream with Sapnap and Karl."

"Damn, that had to hurt." I frowned. I felt bad for Dream. Yeah he's done some messed up things but he didn't deserve that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who would have thought that Philza was right. I really hope this doesn't end badly. I really don't think I could handle it. There was suddenly a knock on the door. I went over to answer it, axe in hand just incase. I knew it wasn't Phil or Ranboo they have specific knocks. 

"Hello?" I answered opening the door half way.

"Hey Technoblade." A man with black hair and pale skin stood in the door. He was in his usual blue shirt, jeans and white glasses.

"What do you need George?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to Dream?"

"What makes you think he's here?" i said coldly 

"No one has seen him in almost two weeks were else would he be?" George started to get irritated with me. Before I could say anything else Dream came downstairs.

"Who is it babe?" Dream asked sleepily.

"Babe?" George repeated

Dream came to the door. "What the hell do you want George?"