Prologue and Info

Name: Jay Kuro

Age: 22

Appearance:

Personality: Depends on the situation

Likes: Money, Stranger things, his job

Dislikes: not getting paid, betrayal, idiots, pedophiles

Backstory: Growing up, he was abandoned at 4 years old and had to resort to stealing and killing. This brought him to ending up getting caught by a mercenary and trained till he was 16. This is when he joined the mercenaries he was taught by and found his proficiency in sniping from almost inhuman distances. He did this until he was 20 and left the group to do his own work in taking out corrupted individuals.

——————

I took a puff of my cigarette as I assemble my rifle. Thankfully years of assassinations has made me a master of multitasking. After a few minutes and putting the suppressor on to finish it off, I looked through my scope to see the orange target himself stepping of the plane. Putting my cig next to me on the ledge, I saw the way the wind was blowing and adjusted my sights while keeping my eye on Trump himself. The only reason I took this job was for the meme honestly...and the shit load of money I was getting. But I digress, I was about to take the shot when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly pulled my hand gun from it's holster and spun around just as I got shoved off the roof. Looking down, I saw I had a few more seconds. Taking the chance, I look up at the man who pushed me and flipped off as I put a bullet between his eyes and everything went black.

Opening my eyes, all I saw was a white chair surrounded by darkness. From behind me, came a woman in blue with matching hair and eyes. She took a seat on the chair across from me and crossed her legs.

"You poor soul who has died an unfortunate death, I am here to grant you 3 choices." She said, sounding somewhat regal.

"Let me guess. Heaven, reincarnation into my previous world, or being sent to a new world with a demon lord." I said, watching her eyes widen.

"How did you know?" She asked, surprised.

"Anime." I answered blankly. "Also, I pick the new world option."

She sighs, facepalming. "Then I'll tell you what you don't know. While you may have been an assassin for hire, you only took jobs on corrupt individuals. Well, besides the last one but you didn't get to follow through so it was wiped from the record. Thus, you get a second minor wish."

"Neat, I want infinite cigarettes and to rule the upside down." I said immediately, watching her nod before she went wide-eyed again.

"Why would you want such a thing?" She shouted.

"Not like I'm going to use them to massacre people, plus it's technically a loophole in the gods not being aloud to interfere type BS. I'd be considered a mortal with divinity until I unlock my full potential. All I really get to start off with is a demogorgon until I'm able to start dragging monsters into the upside down, so it's not OP out the gate." I said, listing off all the pros.