Chapter 35: Strolling In The Woods

Morgan Freeman:

After Prince Nightwalk's last moments of life, he finally passed away. Rainbow's alternate was strolling in the forest, it's mainly what she does everyday when she wants to explore on hooves instead of on wings.

A. Dash's POV

It's been strange having an alternate in your life, it's like you have a twin sister.

I always walk in the forest, feeling the cool breeze flowing past my mane and-- Wait.. Is that?

"Lance?" I walked towards a broken tree and I saw his dead body, "OMC! Lance! Lance! Oh my Celestia what should I do!!??" I panicked and lifted Lance up to take him to a hospital but I saw the evil Lance standing in front of me.

"W-what do you want?" I asked holding Lance tightly, "I want to save him" He quietly walked up towards the two of us and touched Lance's bloody forehead.

"Soarin killed him, they got through an argument with Rainbow." He pressed his head against Lance's.

"How did you know?" I asked again, "It's better for you not to" He disappeared from my sight, I flew towards Ponyville to bring Lance to the hospital when he suddenly awoken and flew away, his destroyed wings were slowly healing, blood's still pouring from him wounds, he headed back to the forest and left a trail.

"This is bad! I gotta get Dashie and the others!" I shouted as I flew all the way back to Ponyville.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big bro's mad at me. IDK why.

As always:
Like•Comment•Share
And follow.