Chapter 25: Alicorn?

So wait.. I'm an alicorn now?

"This is impossible! That's suppose to destroy you! Not make you an--", "Alicorn, yeah.. I got a few tricks up my hooves."

"Oh don't fret Discord, it takes practice to use your horn and it takes years!" Chrysalis laughed, I threw fireballs at the two of them, their jaws dropped. "I guess I'm a fast learner."

Chrysalis and Discord ran to the other room and left their 'creations' to try and stop me, after mowing them down I broke through the next room, both of them were standing back.

"Now now Lance, before you finish us off--", "I'm not..", Discord exhaled in relief, "Thank you, young stallion--", "Fix it." I spoke in a serious voice, "Beg your pardon--"

"Fix what you destroyed. Or I swear, I will break every part of your disgusting abomination, you and Chrysalis." I threatened him, "If that's how you want it to be, fine by me" Discord smiled and held out his hand, "Deal?", I shook his hand. "Good! Now, sorry to do this" Discord punched sone kind of glowing blue magic stuff on my chest, My head was like being pounded, I threw up, I felt like my hooves was burning, "W-what did you do to me!!-- AGGHH!!" I squirmed on the ground, Discord was laughing along with Chrysalis, "Now. Have a nice trip."

Destiny's POV

"L-lance?" I woke up and saw strange lights from a closed room, I was surrounded by clones of the Mane 6 and Changeling, it was like if a nuke exploded, "Lance! Where are you?" I opened the door and peeked inside, Lance was lying on the floor shivering, with Discord and Chrysalis laughing.

"What are you doing to him?!" I dashed over to aid Lance, it was as if he was being possessed. "Oh, care to join him?" Discord chuckled. "What do you mean--" A portal opened, sucking both of us, I held tightly to Lance hoof, "Hold on Lance!!", Discord leaned closer and grabbed my hoof, "Let me help you there, dear.", "NO NO NOOOO!!!!"

~~~~~~
Spoiler Alert:
The parallel universe.

As always:
Like.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!