Chapter 43: N/C

This part takes place in the end of the sequel of My Little Pony: The Golden Prince, sadly, this is non-canon. Anyways, enjoy.

---------------------------
Sky and the others charged for Darkness' fortress, all of the other ponies from the past to the present and to the future were fighting for the world's sake, to stop Darkness from destroying everything. For Pinkamena, for Pyro, and for Sonic.

"Hoorah! Let's do this, Mac!" AJ shouted as she and Big Mac tore down the castle doors, "It's a long way up! The fight's on the ground! They're trying to keep us from reaching the top!" AJ said as she took down all the other enemies inside the ground floor of Darkness' fortress, "We'll take the Mane 6 with us!" Apple Jack nodded as she whistled over to Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkiepie, and Twilight Sparkle.

"I'll meet you on the other side" I flew up, Sky and Twilight followed as the others started to climb up, "Oh no!" AJ shouted, "Sis, I'll take this fight." Big Mac spoke, "See you again, bro"

"Eeyup."

-----------------------------
"Darkness!" I shouted, she held Rainbow by the neck and kicked Destiny, incapacitating her as she held on the building's ledge. "Destiny!" I ran to her aid yet Darkness struck her dark magic at me, "Agh!" I felt like I was stabbed by multiple knives on my stomach, I still crawled to help, holding her hooves, "Hang on, Des!"

"Well isn't this just exciting?" Darkness laughed as she held Sky with a large, dark hand, "Hnngg!!" He tried to wiggle free out of her grasp, Darkness casted out a lightning bolt, electrocuting me, "I'm not gonna let go!"

"Lance! Why do you want to save me? I'm the one that betrayed you! I'm the one that set you apart! You have to let go!" Destiny shouted, I kept my grip on her hoof and pulled her up, "Cause that's what friends are for, Des."

"Lance!" Dash screamed, I faced Darkness as she holds her down with a sword locked next to RD's neck, "Nil? Stop, please, this isn't you." Sky tried to get close to her, but hesitates to make a move, "Nil! Snap out of it!"

"That not my name!!" She shouted and started to slowly crush Sky, "Agh!!!" He cried, "