The beginning

Okay so this was made along time ago- please make it to the more recent ones and it gets better 💀 just bare with me here. I know I know, I can barely stand this either but I promise it gets better!

A/n: ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This story will contain fire,death,depression,and serious topics. Please do not read if these topics make you uneasy :)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

     *screaming sounds and fire crackling*

   That was the morning the L/n residence burned down.

  However y/n who was six at the time,was spared by the Fatui. Y/n's family had a long history of rivalry with the Fatui.

   although even though the Fatui spared her doesent mean they were "nice" to her they treated her like a sugarcoated prisoner.

   Scaramouche who was 8 at the time met y/n and hated her at first. Eventually after around 3 months y/n pretty much "tamed" Scaramouche. Scaramouche would act as almost an older brother to y/n. He took care of her,stood up for her,and treated her with love and care.

   ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

   At the age of ten (scara was 12),he had gotten his electro vision. Y/n felt left out and wanted a vision of her own.

    Just a few months later y/n was at starsnatch cliff with Scaramouche to do a small mission for the fatui. Y/n wandered off and found a pyro vision just laying in the sand. Y/n picked it up and the vision started glowing. Y/n knew what had just happened so she tried out and when the flame came out of her catalyst. "SCARAMOUCHE!!!" y/n shouted.

(Poor scaramouche thought she was in danger and ran likd his and her life depended on it.)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

  A/n: i hope this is enjoyable! And if you are enjoying it so far please leave a vote!♡

I will update a bit slowly. And i appolagize for the short chapter!

I mostly write in a mix of 3rd person pov and 1st person. Rarely i will do 2nd person.