practice makes improvement

A/n: this is alot different then the ofiginal plot i had planned but thats okay because ive already thought of how to build the new plot :D,i will be back to updating like normal too!

Just fyi y/n has left the bathroom and went back to her room now so the story is taking place at 4:00pm!

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

  ' hmmm' 'its too early to sleep so what should i do' y/n thinks while staring at the ceiling. Just at that moment a Fatui member knocks on the door. Y/n gets up and opens the door. "Yes?" Y/n asks confused. "Sir Balladeer wanted me to tell you to meet him outside". "Thank you!" Y/n says with a warm smile. "Youre so kind Ms y/n!" The cincin mage says on the verge of tears (making this face🥺). "They really do treat you guys bad huh?" You say with a sad frown. "I will be on my way ms y/n! Good luck" the cincin mage says taking his leave.

   Y/n gets up and puts on (outfit of choice) then grabs her vision and puts it on (the vision dangles from a choker).

    Y/n grabs her catalyst

(This one)

Then grabs her cute little seelie companion and puts it on her belt.

(Cute little seelie 🥺)

Y/n twirls around and looks at her outfit "alrighty! I cant wait for this!"

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

   Y/n opens the grand door to go outside and as soon as she does the smell of spring hits her. 'It smells and feels amazing out here.' "Ah glad you could make it y/n" scaramouche says generally trying his best to smile for you. "So what is it you wanted to say?" You ask him. "Well i was wondering if you wanted to go on a commission with me?"

   "Ofcourse!" You say exited to go on a commission with Scara.

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Y/n moves a tree limb out of her way. "Hey scaramouche?" He just gives you a look as if saying 'go ahead'. "Do you think its possible for two people to share the same harbinger number?" Scaramouche just looks at you weird "im not actually sure. You will have to ask Tsaritsa. If you want to ask her i will come with you,please refrain from upsetting her. I wouldnt want her hurying you." Scaramouche says generally concerned which makes you smile.

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

  You and Scara see the treasure hoarder camp youre supposed to defeat for the commission. You look at eachother and smile in unision. You both run up to the treasure hoarders and put your back together while posing. "Prepare for trouble" you say "and make it double" scaramouche adds on.

  The treasure hoarders all just deadpan and cringe.

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

A/n: if youre enjoying please remember to vote 😙