Together (Finale)

A/n: so wattpad was having a seizure or some bs and wouldn't let me post then I found the stupid help page and logged out and back in and it works now- so yea sorry about the last late post

~

Y/n has too many thoughts and Scenarios in her head to count.

Too many what ifs and too many bad Scenarios.

"W-" you struggle to form words and Scaramouche looks like a puppy waiting for an answer with tears in his eyes.

"I am y/n l/n. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner or- I'm sorry for everything" you say as even more tears roll down your face.

Scaramouche and 'Lilith'sit there in confused silence until Scaramouche embraces y/n in a hug. A very long and warm hug while they both sob.

"I missed you so so so much" he sobs like a totally new person now knowing its you.

You smile and deepen the hug to comfort him. "I missed you too!!" You say sobbing and choking on your own words.

"I'm never letting anything happen to you again" Scaramouche says vowing as if his life depends on it.

"And I'm never leaving you again~" you say with a warm smile that's so radiating even he can feel it without seeing it.

"I love you Scaramouche" you say so embarrassed that you burrow your head behind his line of view.

To which makes Scaramouche blush like a total tsundere.

~

You can imagine the rest of the story to your own liking but yea!! Happy ending :DDD and the next fanfic I write will be Childe x reader so follow me to stay updated on that >:D