flu season

It was around 2:00 in the morning when Scara woke up from a bad dream. He ran all the way across the building to get to y/n's room and kick it open (y/n is a heavy sleeper so she didnt wake). he hurried to y/n and felt her forehead which seemed a bit warm. "My dream was correct??? She has the flu??" He said while panicking.

   Scara stood up and got a cool washcloth then placed it on y/n. He then notices her nose is so clogged shes breathing out of her mouth. "Poor y/n" he said with a worried frown.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

        "Would she mind if I slept beside her..?" "Would it make her uncomfy?" He thought to himself while. His thoughtd are interupted by y/n talking in her sleep "Maybe if i would have just been more helpful. Maybe even stronger.". A tear rolled down y/n's face.

  Scaramouche had heard enough. He moves the covers and slips in them right beside y/n to hug her.

    He sang y/n a lullaby to comfort her. It seemed to help cause she was now sleeping like a baby and there where no more tears. Y/n wasnt the only one who fell asleep,scara did too.
(OOOO his original plan was to leave after singing the lullaby but now its a matter of who wakes up first that determines the story >:D)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Y/n wakes up to the relaxing sunlight. But wait? Why does she feel someone hugging her from behind. Y/n is terrified,but she turns around to see scaramouche just sleeping peacefully like a baby. (He looked totally adorable! There was even a small bit of drool coming out of his mouth *FANGIRLING INTENSIFIES*)

   Y/n decides to let him sleep a bit longer so she turns back around. But now she is left to question why he was there. The though causes her to blush. Speaking of blush she noticed her face was uncomfotably warm. And as soon as she noticed the heat she also noticed how sick she felt.

  She groaned at the feeling in her stomach. "Sorry scaramouche" she thought as she turned around to face him. Y/n then hugs him again. She hopes he will wake up faster (dont ask why i just need the bish to wake up so i can continue writing okay?🤧😌🙄)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
  *Spongebob sound* "two hours later"

    Scaramouche finally wakes up to see y/n awake and zoned out looking at the cieling. "Good morning y/n?" He says in a *i just woke up confusion* voice.

   "Good morning scara!" She says in a happy voice.

"Ah and why were you sleeping with me " she says with an embarassed face while looking away from scaramouche. This causes awakward silence and two blushing teens. "Well i had a dream you got the flu so i came to check up on you and you had a temp of 103° and you clearly had bad allergies so i layed beside you to sing you to sleep" (he kept rambling on and on)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

  A/n: EEeeee! I really enjoyed making this one! And it even contained some cute fluff! There will definitly be alot of character developments and silly love cliques! I will post the 2nd part to "Flu season" tmrw! And yet again if you are enjoying this please leave a vote!