practice alone

After changing her appearance y/n slips on (outfit of choice but I will give some ideas)

(And for the sake of the fanfic we are pretending Scaramouche doesent recognize the style-)

Y/n has had her visions handed over by Childe and had a meeting with Tsaritsa. It's been two days being apart of the Fatui. Her new Fatui number is the 9th and Childe and Taritsa have agreed to call her Lilith as a code name.

~
It's early morning and it's certain no other harbingers are awake so y/n gets some fatui to fight her for training.

A harbinger runs up to her and twists her arm behind her back "ACKKG" she yells in pain then she uses her Pyro vision to slightly burn the agent and the agent surrenders.

The next agent runs at her and uses electro to slowly electrocute her as she yells and her body is jumping as all of her nerves are in shock. Y/n uses her dendro vision to create vines around the agent which then electrocuted them creating almost an electrical wire

The next fatui runs at her which happens to be a Cincin mage, y/n grabs her spear and charges at the mage to hold the metal against the cincin mage and heat up the metal with Pyro which burns the mage into natural habit of killing the enemy she electrocutes y/n so bad that y/n faints.

~

Y/n has been in the 'infirmary' for what feels like 5 hours when the door finally creaks open "oh my, I would have never expected a harbinger to be this weak" Scaramouche says almost sadisticly. "Shut up" you mumble feeling the anger and sadness build up. "What did you just say to me.." Scaramouche says giving you a death glare.

A death glare that hurt so bad to be given by the one person who loved you. "Some stuff happened and I have to regain my strength." You say giving half of the truth. "Pft pathetic" Scaramouche chuckles with that same rude sadistic look that you'd never expect he'd be able to make.

He walks up to you and grabs your hand. It felt amazing until he shocked you using his vision. "PATHETIC" he shouts in the most cruel and breaking way you've ever seen.

The burning in your eyes is starting to get to you as you burst out into tears of hatred, self pity, regret, self hate, and way too many emotions to understand "GET OUT!!" you shout so emotionally it even scares the almighty Scaramouche into scoffing and walking out the door.

'I wanted him to stay.. but he's so different. Did I make him that way..?'you have so many unanswered questions and emotions that you can only stare at the ceiling and cry.

That same familiar warm feeling rolls down your cheeks,over your nose, and down to your neck and you try to sob as silently as possible.

You stand after crying for about 10 minutes almost positive you've added on to the eyebags and redness around your eyes once more.

On the way to your new room that still has boxes, empty walls, and no familiar feeling you can't help but to hear Scaramouche and Childe arguing about something so you eavesdrop

"QUIT BEING RIDICULOUS" Scaramouche shouts. "SHES SO WEAK EVEN A CINCIN MAGE COULD BEAT HER!!" he yells. " Lilith is still recovering from something that happened. Give her a week to train and I garuntee she will be able to if not beat you atleast give you a good beating before going down" Childe says with a secret sadistic voice that just implies he enjoys the drama.

~

Y/n trained all day and almost all night for 6 days straight.

Y/n takes down a whole swarm of fatui agents in a mater of 2 minutes without breaking a sweat and as she beats the last one a familiar purple headed boy with a bratty smile walks up to you.

"Hmm.. I challenge you to a fight" he says over confident and snobby.
"Kay" you say returning the same energy.

Scaramouche electrocutes y/n as y/n starts to throw fire all around trying to hit him. 'I recognize this one of his fighting techniques' y/n trys to think of an idea before he makes the final blow. Y/n starts to feel a swirl of sadness.

' okay okay he should strike on the left next' you dodge that one hit and all the rest manage to make the hits on you. With blood pouring from your mouth and nose and with blood filling your mouth you manage to smile a genuine caring smile at Scaramouche which confuses him more than anything.

You can't bring yourself to hurt Scaramouche so instead you take hits for about an hour straight until he gets bored of you and walks away leaving you to lay on the concrete with dried blood all over you.

Tears form knowing you are harmless against Scaramouche. Hurting the one person who was there for you and cared for you is a hard thing to do. It's easier said then done to fight back.

The fact he was like a brother to you and was the only reason for your existence. The thing that made your life feel like a field of flowers and sunset.

You pass out on the concrete managing to smile in pain

~