Chapter 13

|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

I just wanted to say shout to Google and the people that put the photos out there. Including Instagram for making the instasize, and editing apps so yea hehe, enjoy! But yes that is Blaz in the picture. Soo here's a quick description!

He stands at a height of 6'0. White spikey hair and bright green eyes, with pale skin. Black wings and has a long scar going down his left shoulder to the right hip. Warner and Blaz are technically the same person, they share the same feelings for Rhea. ((Basically the same as Warner except for appearance and height)) ((age is still 18))

Ahhhh! I almost forgot! I have two more books coming one is Fighting Divine and the second is Zodiac, which has not been published yet((it'll be out 3/6/15)) but keep an eye out!

xoxoxo

~Infinitive

|•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

A cold wind blew into the cave, causing me to shiver. I blinked my eyes as I was momentarily blinded by a bright light. I uncurled my wings and was taken over by coldness.

I scoffed, "this is bullshit." I wrapped myself back up in my wings.

"What's bullshit?" Blaz walked into the cave, covered in white powdery snow.

"Its snowing? Seriously? Where the hell are we!"

Blaz laughed, "The land of Wintersun and Snowmoon."

"What kind of name is that?"

"I don't know ask the great ancestors," he waved his hands.

"Ugh," I pinched my face together.

"Come here," he flicked my wings open. I groaned feeling the coldness seep into me. Blaz handed me a coat that had wing holes in the back.

"Thanks!" I quickly slipped it on and pulled the hood up. I saw Blaz look at me, he looked away and blushed when I caught him.

"Uh right let's go to the town and get a room at one of the inns."

I smiled, "alright, but when are we going back to Bangkok?"

"In two weeks."

"...Okay, but you have to train me while were here."

"You've got a deal," we shook hands and exited the cave.

Looking down from the cave I saw a small town covered in snow. A forest of fir tree's, topped with white blankets, surrounded the small town.

"Wow," I starred amazed at the beautiful landscape.

"I know this is true beauty," Blaz starred at me, with a glint of happiness in his eyes. I turned to him an smiled, "What are we waiting for?"

I opened my wings and Blaz did the same. We jumped into the air racing quickly, and then we landed softly on the packed snow. Blaz opened the door and I stepped into the inns cabin like room.

"Helloo!" A short old woman greeted us.

"I can handle this, go warm up by the fire place?"

I shrugged, "alright." The heat of the fire warmed me to the core. I curled up in a arm chair and was once again greeted by sleep.

I opened my eyes, and saw snow falling carefully. My head erupted with pain.

"Agh!" Tears welled in my eyes. Another vision crossed my eyes. Though it was only voices this time.

Voice 1: "The girl she is awake?"

Voice 2: "I suppose, the Prince won't be happy with the condition she is in."

Voice 1: "Maybe the little brat shouldn't have tried to fight us"

Voice 2: "I agree, though the human world will treat her well."

Voice 1: "Ha we should have just been ordered to kill her!"

Voice 3: "Don't touch her she's my future wife!"

Voice 1: "Beat it kid we know"

Voice 2: "You shouldn't talk to the Prince like that"

Voice 1: "I don't care! Hey brat don't touch her!"

I screamed as pain rippled through my body. Somebody lifted me into their arms.

"Shh," he cooed, "It's alright."

"Blaz," I whispered through clenched teeth.

"Rhea I am putting you under a asleep spell."

"No don-" I tried to resist but it was to late.

*•*•*•*

Generating heat from my palms, fire consumed them. I punched the tree over and over again until it fell over. I panted and smiled, 'heh, let's keep this up!'

Darkness soon fell and I took advantage of this. I closed my eyes and aligned my body in a straight position. I spread my hands out and quickly brought them to my chest.

"Water, Fire, Earth and Wind

mend the broken

of the Light outspoken

and the Darkness broken open."

Light spread through out my body and I pushed my hands forward where my wrists met and my cupped hands faced out ward.

"Let the light fight!"

The light filled to a ball in front of my hands and I pushed it toward the trees. A beam of light shot out and the tree's all broke with a snap causing a broken path.

I fell to my knees panting. "Its not enough, I have to become stronger!" I mumbled.

I heard leaves crunch behind me, "Rhea your magic already excells beyond any mage, your focus now is to train in sword and defense."

I sighed, "I know Blaz I know..."

"You've been training all day, its time to go back," he picked me up bridal style.

I winced, "fine."

"Your hurt?"

"No no I'm fine," I smiled.

"You've been training nonstop for almost a week, and the battle is in 6 months Rhea, take it easy."

"But-"

"For me?"

I sighed, "fine."

Blaz smiled with satisfaction. He carried me to our room. Using magic I brought my wings in and Blaz laid me on the bed.

"Thank you, Blaz."

"Of course," he said as he sat down on the arm chair. Taking a book out he began to read. I shifted my weight so I could see out the window.

A group of children played outside on a nearby hill. They were dressed in coats, hats, and gloves. Closing my eyes I let out another sigh feeling guilty, 'why did I have to be taken from my home so long ago?'

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

I heard Blaz get up and lay on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me, and nestled his head on my back.

"Please tell me, my Princess," his British accent cooed.