☆EPISODE 4☆

Virat- kiya karra ha yrr abhi vo utt jati to???
He hits his head and went for the preparation...

After a hour or two sai wakes up and sees where she is tears starts flowing from her eyes she can't believe what she is seeing she is in GC in her ABAS house which was sold may be virat buy this house for her..

Sai- virat sir thank you so much she said with happy tears flowing from her eyes..

She went out finding him and a lady came and hands her some clothes and asks her to come in that dress..

After dressing up in a red floral gown with little makeup sai came looking like a newly weded bride..

She came out and saw one familiar lady..

Sai: Kaku !!

She joined hands and greeted her..

Kaku: sai tu to pari se bhi sundar Lagrahi ha tujhe kisi ki najar na lage ..

Sai- 😊💖
Vase kaku apne virat sir ko dekha  ha ??

Kaku- abhi to nahi dekha par 2-3 ghante phale dekha tha damad ji kafi takhe takhe lagrahe the air kiyo na lage kitna kam kiya unhone...

Sai curiously: kesa kam kaku??

Some random voice calls that lady and she leaves in hurry without telling sai...

Sai again starts finding virat...

She was waking when she saw 👇

She walk along the path of roses

And after reaching the main place she was having tears in her eyes..

She was literally sobbing with Happiness...

There is a big board hang there in which there was written ...

A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MR AND MRS CHAVAN ♡♡

She never expected this from virat...

Virat comes from the back and covers her by back hugging her and says sai a very happy anniversary...

Sai now was damn sure that she was dreaming as virat is hugging her why will he hug her why will he wish a happy marriage anniversary in a deal marriage
He may have arranged all this but hugging and wishing is her imagination...