☆EPISODE 32☆

Thank you soooooooo much guys for appreciating me itne payare logo ko ma chod ke bhi kase ja sakti hu thank you soooooooo much yarr for loving me like you do .. please continue loving and showering your love on the ff and please tell me if you want any change in the plot like one of my readers asked for virat's pov so I have planned to show that ..

Please do only one comment guys  because when you don't comment I feel like you dont like the chaps so do vote and comment..

:::::::::::::::::""""""♡""""""::::::::::::::::

Vanya- to ab mujhe hi virat se bat karni padegi..

Scene shifts ..

Samrat- pakhiiiii pakhiiiii shiva shiva kaha gaya ????

Pakhi- hein yahi to tha ..kaha chala gaya ..

Pihu- areeeeee mohit jiva Patralekha vahini karishma vahini ashvani maushi ne virat se   ye boldiya hai ki vo dusri shadi karle ... ye bat sunke vo ekdum se uth ke gusse se bhar chala gaya ...
Apni police jeep me ...

Scene shifts..

Virat was driving in full speed with watery eyes and immense pain..

He stops the car at the same place where 4 months ago sai went missing..

He went near the statue sat there and breaks down into tears ..

Virat- saiiiiiiiiiii bus ab waps ajao mujse nahi raha ja raha akele ab agar tum waps nahi aoogi to mai jite ji mar Jau ga sai..sai please waps ajao please..

He was crying when someone hit him on his head and he faints ..

Here vanya was packing to leave with kalyani as ashvani has invited them to live with chavan family till the marriage..

As she comes in the room kalyani was no where to be seen she looked here and there and was shocked too see that and when she saw a paper wrapped on  stone laying down she quickly picked it up and read..

Jagtap-: pehale apun ko laga ki sai  mar chuki hai par us virat ne sai ko chipa ke Rakha hua tha meri sai ko mujse dur rakhne ki saja aj use or sai dono ko milegi..

Vanya crushed the papers and sits on the bed with a thud in shock ...

Vanya- shit vo kalyani ko .. kalyani ko sai samj raha hai par .. shit o God ab kiya hoga ..

Scene shifts..

Virat- ahh *gains is conscious he felt a sudden pain near his head rubbing his eyes he sees a known figure sitting just infront of him*

SA.. __________________SAIIIIII😱😱

SAI *kalyani was still unconscious*

Virat- sai tum tum agai mujhe mujhe pata tha sai tumhe kuch nahi hoga par hamara baby sai sai uto kiya Hua hai tumhe yarr..
Sai *he picked her up and kept her on old wooden bed in a old store room*

Soon kalyani's conscious comes back she opens her eyes virat was just going to hug her when she slapped him still feeling unconscious..

What the hell were you doing..
Or kiya sai sai laga Rakha hai mai kalyani hu naki sai..

Virat- kiyaaa sai tum theek to ho ye kiya bolrai ho tum..

They were talking only when they realized that unhe kidnap kiya gaya hai..

Kalyani- mai yaha kese agai or mai to vanya ke sath chavan house jarrai thi..

Virat- chavan..chavan house??

Kalyani-: ha or mai tumhe kiyo bata hi rahi hu .. or mai yaha kaha fas gai ...

Here scene shifts..