☆EPISODE 13☆

Pakhi waked up and sees her condition she was stunned and flashes of last night flash in her mind she was in tears but she saw samrat sleeping on sofa she got confused as what she remembers was samrat was with her yesterday but now he is on sofa but why and she tries to think what happened yesterday clearly and then she got what actually happened yesterday she was still in shock how come samrat is such a nice person if he wanted he can do anything with her she was completely drunked but he respected her she says samrat you are a man of golden heart thinking this she wents to change herself .

Scene shifts sai was shown getting ready for her college virat gets up and sees her she was looking more beautiful then she usually looks..
Her glowing face and skin her  wide smile her cute big big eyes makes virat fall for her again and again..

He gets up and hugs her from the back..

Sai- virat sir..😄 (in low voice)

Virat after listening sir in mind: what the hell 🥴..

Virat- dekho sai ab hm husband wife ha..

Sai- ha phale bhi the..

Virat- I mean actual husband wife ha ur deal se nahi dill se ryt..

Sai- yess.. ryt..

Virat- and now we have the symbol of our love in your womb which will soon be in our hands..

Sai- yes (blushingly)

Virat- so sai don't you think that you shouldn't call me virat sir now..

Sai- wait what?

Virat- I I mean can you remove sir n call me virat only..

Sai- no ..

Virat- but why sai..

Sai- coz I love virat sir not virat..

Virat- kiya bolrai ho tum sai..

Sai- yes virat sir ma apne virat sir se payar karti hu kisi virat namke insan se mujhe kiya lena dena ..

Virat- sai tumbhi na..

Sai- badi awesome hu janti hu janti hu..

Virat- 😂sai..

Sai- 😂😂..

Scene shifts and was shown in vashali's room..

A call comes..

Vashali (still sleeping)..

Kis kambagd ne itni subha call kia vashali mummerd in sleep..

Picking the call ..

Man: madam sab kam hogaya ha bus ap us ladki ko jaldi bhaj dije..

Vashali: ha bus atti hi hogi 1 ak ghante me..

Man: ji our baki ki payment ap hame kam hote hi dedije ga..

Vashali- ha hojaye ga..

Phone disconnects..

Vashali: sai sai sai tch tch tch kitne Arman laga ke bati hana tu ki phale meri beti ke payar ko ching liya tune fir use meri hi beti se naffrt karva di bichari tujhe kiya pata tha ki kisse panga lerrai ha..
Ab to tu bhi mere gi aur tera or virat ka ye bacha bhi kiyo ki use  vo jagha milegi jo mere grandchild ko milni chahiye jo ma hargiz nahi hone dugi..

Scene shifts and was shown on an airport ..

A girl comes running outside the airport with her luggage an all ..

Girl- yehhhhhh pohoch gai pohoch gai India mera India yaha ki miti hyeee...

Mera shar nagpur welcome back pihu welcome back to your country india..