☆EPISODE 16☆

Sai- ahhh virat sir............

Saying this she fainted..

Pihu- Sai ankhe kholo sai sai ankhe kholo ...

Samrat- sai ankhe khol utt sai please bat kar hamse sai..

Samrat looks down to find blood coming from her head..

Samrat- kuh...kuhoooonnn....

Pihu- smarat sai ko jaldi hospital leke chalo jaldi ...

Here scene shifts..

Pakhi was panting heavily..
Lots of thoughts were coming in her mind she was hell shocked she just pushed sai but accidentally her motive was of taking her hands back that's it she can't do a crime ..

She was indulged in her thought when someone puts hand on her shoulder..

Pakhi- ahhh..

Karishma- kiya hua patralekha bhabhi ap ese choki kiyo or ye sai bhabhi ki awaj hana chaliya Dekhe kiya hua..

Pakhi- ha..ha

Here samrat takes sai and places her inside his jeep pihu covers her head with her hankie to stop the blood ..

Karishma comes at the corridor to see pool of blood there ..

Karishma- *almost Screams*
KHOOON!!

here scene shifts and virat was shown calling sai again and again alas the call wasn't reaching her virat starts getting bad vibes he got up and leavs for cn

Here samrnidhi takes sai to the hospital and doctors admit her samrat warns the doctor that if anything happens to his sister they will pay hard!!

Prinidhi calms him which goes in wain!!

In chavan niwas family reaches after puja happily when they see karishma and mohit crying..

Bhavani walks to them and suddenly slips but balances her body and yells

Bhavani- khandoba khandoba ye yaha agr ma gir jatti to pani kisne giraya ha yaha *she looks down*

Khandoba KHOON!!!!

Ninad- ye ye kho....khoon kha kiska ha ye kho..khoon..

Omi- mo..mohit tu kuch bolkiyo nahi raha ha ??

Sonali- karishma tum dono ro kiyo rahe ho ye khoon kiska ha??

Ashvani in terrifying state- SA...SA...SAI kha ha meri bachi theek to ... to ha na mo..mo hit karishma sai ...sai ko bulao

SAI OOO SAIII

Mohit- vo hospital me ha !!

Ashvani- *gets shocked*

Here virat reaches chavan niwas and sees everyone is standing on the door he worriedly goes in ..

Virat- phale to sai mera.. mera phone nahi uta Rahi ha or ab ye sab log ese kiyo ha bappa mujhe bhut dar lagra ha please sab theek ho or jo ma soch raha hu vo bilkul jhut ho..

He enters to see ninad and ashvani yelling sai's name and crying and everyone consoling her..

Bhavani- pataralekha ye sab kase hua ??

Pakhi- ha... ha... vo .. vo ma ... vo
- vo sai corridor pe khadi thi or achanak se slip hogai or uske sar se bhut... bhut khoon arha tha

Virat falls on his knees his eyes become red his heart stopped beating his breath stopped reaching his voice died in his throat he became a life less body..