☆EPISODE 32☆

Virat- *screams* kalyani bhago yaha se ..

*and holds her hand and before they all can get up to fight again virat and kalyani ran away ..
both come out of jagtaps house and started running at the back area ..

Here nawab reached and pressed the breck tightly..

Sai covering her mouth-: ahhhhhh.. 😖

He runs outside hurriedly here kalyani's leg slips and there was a slop type of thing inside where she slipped virat screaming kalyaniiii..

Nawab heard that and shouted noooooooooo kalyani mai arahaaaaaaa huuuuuuu *saying this he runs inside the jungle area where jagtap's adda was there here kalyani faints as she gets hurt becauseof falling...
virat runs from there to find a different way to get to kalyani as she slip from such a hight..

Sai heard the scream she got of the car but suddenly her lower abdomen started hurting she clutched the car tightly ahhhhhh..

She then only saw kalyani falling and fainting she holds her stomach and slowly slowly walks to her she saw her forehead but not whole face as her Face was covered with her dupata but she can see her forehead which was bleeding she quickly with slow steps reached to her takes out a pice of her dupata and quickly covers the wound to stop the blood and her pain was getting more nd more ...

Jagtap catches virat and holds him from the back virat punches him from his back of his hand and turns and holds his hairline and punches on his nose becauseof which his vision goes blurry to save him self he runs infront side man attacks virat from the back holdingher shirt and as he pulls his shirt tearingit up exposing virat's full body firsthe looks at virat then again looks at the his body and showing awkward smile runs away virat starts finding kalyani he reached down..

Here as nawab enters 4 men recognize him and picked the beating sticks and hunters and encircles him...

Nawab- dekho apun side side bolrela hai shanti se hat ja apun ko tujse lene ka nahi tujko apun se to faltu me apni mut ka tamasha mat banva or hat apun ke raste se meri sakhi meri  baiko vo vo andar Fasi hui hai ..

But bolte hai na ki murkh ko samjhana jese bhas ke samne bin bhajna sab ne nawab pe hamla kardiya ..

He beats him with the wooden stick and it broked nawab smiles and folds his arms and asks them to try again all the men tried but stunned too see him so strong then nawab holds one of the men and punched on his face and mouth seeing him so fierce rest of the men run aways nawab angrily enters inside ..

Here sai tries to awake her and when she removes the dupata revealing her face she was stunned uski humshakal she couldn't believe for a second suddenly kalyani opens her eyes and sees sai blurred she gets up and sees clearly her totally same face same tone just the difference  was her big Tommy 😂🙂kalyani  immediately asked tum tum sai ho kiya sai was still in shock but she nodes ..

Kalyani-: tum tum mere nawab nawab ke sath thi na kaha hai vo theek to hai na mera mera nawab theen to hai na .. bolo bolo na..

Sai was about too say something when kalyani screamed shitt jagtap idhar arha hai hme bhagna hi hoga..

Sai- ye jagtap ahh mera sir jagtap ..

Kalyani- sai sai utho hme yaha se nikalna hi hoga..

She helped her to get up and both starts running..

Sai- ahh ahh nahi mujse nahi hoga mere pait ahh ahh ouch ouch ...

*she held her stomach and cried..

Kiya hua tumhe kalyani squealed..

Sai- labour pain..

Kalyani- kiya shit shit ab hm kiya kare jagtap idhar hi arha hai or sath me 3 log bhi hai ..