deep end

Wooyoung had no clue how he managed to get back to his hotel that night. His wet jacket slung over his shoulder, he had packed away the projector, paid the owner of the boat who gave him a pitiful look and then dragged his freezing body through the dark and hollow streets of berlin.

Sans absence had ripped a hole into his chest, right where his heart should be, jumping in joy.

The boys had seen him the second he stepped foot into the lobby, all of them lounging together at the bar. Yeosang had taken one look at this disheveled appearence before hurrying over to him.

„Oh my baby, what happened?" asked Seonghwa, leading the younger boy to his room, the rest of the members following him. Sorrow held his throat closed.

Wooyoung remembered that he had cried, his arms slung around his naked legs as he sat in the bathtub, Seonghwa gently washing him with warm water before he bundled him into warm clothes with Hongjoongs help. Yunho and Mingi helped getting him into bed and Jongho slipped underneath the sheets, cuddling close to his hyung.

Wooyoungs head was in Yeosangs lap, who was softly carding his fingers through the bleached, rough strands.

Seonghwa had started to sing and Hongjoong readjustet the blankets around Wooyoungs trembling frame.

„Your date with San didn't go well?" asked Yeosang. The other members shot him a confused look, Wooyoung hadn't told them anything about still meeting up with the other boy.

Fresh tears trailed down Wooyoungs cheeks.

„He broke up with me." whispered Wooyoung. Seonghwa sighed, squatting down at the edge of the bed.

„Sleep, Woo. It's okay. We'll be right here when you wake up."

Wooyoung woke up, cuddled close to Mingi, whos chest was rising and falling slowly. Seonghwa was awake, running his fingers through Wooyoungs hair. Hongjoong was silently whispering in the corner with someone. The other deep voice was Yeosangs. Wooyoung yawned loudly to show that he had woken up.

„Good Morning, Woo." cooed Seonghwa, patting the others cheeks like a baby.

„Morning hyung." mumbled Wooyoung, throat sore from the last night.

„Where are Jongho and Yunho?" he asked, eyes darting through the room.

„They're getting breakfast for us, so we don't have to dine downstairs."

Wooyoung nodded slowly. His eyes were burning slightly, signaling that they must be puffy and red from all the crying. He felt embarassed.

„I'm sorry." he croaked out, voice giving out almost immediately.

„Oh my baby." said Seonghwa, his arms coming up to crush the younger boy to his chest.

„Yeosang told us what happened." came a sleepy voice from the bed. Mingi was stretching his enormous limbs.

„Oh." hummed Wooyoung into Seonghwas chest, eyes closed. „You all must be angry with me."

„Not at all." said a new voice, followed by the bitter smell of black coffee.

Jongho and Yunho came into the room, balancing trays of breakfast with their hands and arms. Hongjoong jumped up to help the two.

„Nobody is angry with you, Woo", said Yeosang softly, „the others are just a bit sad that you didn't tell them anything."

„I didn't know what to say." admitted Wooyoung, face still hidden in the softy fabric of Seonghwas sweater.

„And that's fine. We all do crazy things when we're in love." said Yunho, squatting down in front of the bed and smiling up at Wooyoung.