Chapter 4: Blend in

"Ok, so we all know the plan?" Sara asks, and everyone nods in confirmation. "Alright Legends, let's get ready." 

Everyone disperses to get ready for the recon mission. Sara, Ava, and Kara head to the fabrication room to get their outfits. They put on their outfits once they're made. 

"Is this how all Legends missions are like?" Kara inquires, looking at their outfits. 

"Yup! Welcome to the team, Super." Sara exclaims excitedly. 

"I'm a Legend?" 

"Yes, for now at least." Ava answers. 

"Yeah, we got enough aliens on this ship as it is, no offence." Sara chimes in. 

"None taken but... what do you mean you already have aliens on this ship? Who else is an alien besides me?" 

"Well..." Sara glances at Ava, "Gary, is an alien... a-and so am I." 

"Woah wait! So Gary is an alien? B-but last time I checked, you were human. How-" 

"It's a long story." Ava cuts Kara off. "But long story short, she got abducted, and blah blah blah eventually she was turned into an alien-human hybrid clone." 

"What?! Ava I knew you were a clone, but Sara you're an alien-human hybrid clone? I don't even know what that means, but ok then." Kara nods, still confused. 

"Yeah..." Sara nods slowly, "Anyway, we better go check out Earth shall we?" 

"Yes-" 

"I'm so sorry to interrupt captains," Gideon interrupts Ava. "But Spooner has just returned with the jump ship." 

"Oh, thank you Gideon." Ava looks over at Sara, "Spooner is going to go insane with-"

"Hey! Why the hell is one of you thinking of a Lena Luthor?!" Spooner calls out from the hallway. 

"And there she is." Ava says. Spooner comes bursting into the fabrication room holding her head in pain. 

"Sara, I was gonna assume that's Gary thinking that," Spooner winces in pain again. "However, he's thinking of some way to stop Behrad from smoking pot so..." 

Spooner winces again, and Zari walks in. 

"Spoons, you okay?" Zari holds Spooner steady by her shoulders. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine-" She winces in pain again. "Actually, can you get me my hat?" 

"For sure." Zari leaves to retrieve her hat that blocks out alien's thoughts. She returns not even a minute later and hands Spooner her hat. She puts it on and stops wincing in pain. "You really need to have Gidget make you a new hat. That one is... tacky." 

"Please, not now Zari." Spooner turns back to face the others, "Now why is my head hurting so much, and who is this Lena and why are you thinking of a... movie night with her?" 

"Spooner, first of all that's not my thoughts, nor is it Gary's. Second of all, this is Kara Danvers, Supergirl." Sara explains. 

"Nice to meet you. Now how is it not either of your thoughts? You're the only aliens on the ship." 

"Wow, you really did live under a rock before." Zari chimes in. 

"Watch it Dragon girl!" Zari puts her hands up in surrender. 

"Kara is an alien, a Kryptonian." Sara explains further. 

"Ohhh, well that explains why my head is hurting so much; three aliens in a confined space, one of which is a Kryptonian. You know you could've lead with that."