chapter seven

Upon waking up, Michael felt as though he was breathing the freshest oxygen in the atmosphere. Waking up laid against Prince's chest was just one of those small miracles that happened to be bestowed upon him that morning.

"Good morning." He whispered, his voice soft and without a tremble as Prince glanced down at him, his hand shifting up and down on his waist before he responded a simple,

"Good morning."

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Packing to go to Richfield and I have rehearsals."Prince answered, feeling Michael's weight shift on top of him, his hands on his chest, as he looked up at him and Michael returned his stare downward.

"Richfield? Where's that?"

"Back in the States."

"Where in the states dummy?" Michael asked, rolling his eyes at Prince's vague answer.

"Somewhere." He shrugged, not too aware himself.

"Imagine if you kidnap me." Michael pouted.

"You wouldn't like that? That wouldn't excite you?" Prince smiled, flipping them over causing Michael to shriek softly.

"No. No I wouldn't, and remember, the first night you come home late with no explanation or don't come home at all I'm leaving, Mr. I have rehearsals."

"I'll be here." Prince insisted, sitting up as Michael propped himself up onto his elbows, twisting his lips to the side a little.

"What, you don't believe me? Why would I come late and risk you mad at me, and when is this entire probation thing over?"

"When I feel like it." Michael shrugged, raising an eyebrow.

Prince groaned before rolling over, and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed.

"Come back to bed." Michael said, cracking a half-smile, before he turned around, a mischievous look on his face.

"Never mind." Michael waved him off, rolling back onto his stomach.

"I'll be back after rehearsals." Prince said, leaning downward and kissing Michael's shoulder, his hands on the line that was in Michael's back, going straight down up to the curve before his ass, his back holding a natural arch.

"That's your obligation." Michael waved him off, feeling him begin to kiss down his spine.

10:17AM

"Hey Alex.." Michael began, walking into the living room, a bowl of oatmeal and fruits in his hand.

Alex, sitting on the couch, allowed his eyes to follow the voice, landing on Michael standing behind the couch, still dressed in his underwear.

"Hey." He greeted with a friendly smile.

"I just wanted to say sorry for the other day.."

"For what?"

"Leading you on.. Acting like this could be a thing you know, I never meant to hurt your feelings if I did, I just got really caught up and I'm really sorry for dragging you into it."

"It's fine Michael." He shrugged, twisting his lips to the side, wanting the conversation to end more than anything.

"We're good?"

"We're good." Alex nodded, causing Michael to smile before turning on the balls of his feet and proceeding to walk toward the bedroom, where the bathroom was located to take a shower.

Michael showered before packing his suitcases for the airport, and beginning to sketch a frame he had seen before. Broad shoulders, a v-line, nice abs, nice arms, and nice shading. Michael looked up from the sketch only when he saw someone enter the room, someone that happened to be Alex, before he glanced down at the sketch and then back up at him.