Chapter 3: Allies or enemies?

Hi again! I hope you like chapter 3. Here, we get to full-on meet Elijah & Tristan, and two other characters. (SPOILERS: Also, i wanted an excuse so i could write Neptune angst.)  Are these friends that we can trust as allies or, foes that must be vanquished in order to succeed in our mission?  Mkay, just so you know, when "======" type of lines appear, it means a time-skip happened or a perspective switch. Example;

"Person A's perspective"

=======================

"Person B's perspective"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like the room had dropped to zero degrees as the boys spoke. Elijah's dark brown hair was in front of his eyes. You could barely see his face, but you could tell he had medium-shaded brown eyes. He had freckles, you could barely see them. "All of your names have a story, I think we can all agree on that," Elijah stated. He had a knife in his hands. Tristan held a gun. "Our roommates are on your balcony. Can't escape with a large fall ahead of you anyway."

Neptune's head started to shimmer. Halos of stone, rocks, and diamonds started to form. "Dang it." She groaned. Dawn covered her face. She knew she was next. Dragon wings formed on her back. A tail formed too. Four boys burst through the balcony door. Luckily they didn't break anything.

Phoenix's arm twitched. Fire sprouted from her hands. She aimed it immediately at the intruders. Moon flapped her hand around her face. The boys flew around with no gravity surrounding them. Neptune had diamond shards aimed at their faces. Dawn had energy ready in her hands.

"Wait a minute. There's two of you... three by the balcony... that's five... they said six... ugh, dang it." Phoenix realized with a sigh. That very moment, darts flew at the girls, knocking them out instantly for a little while. 

============================================================

Neptune gasped for air. She opened her eyes to see a room. She was trapped in a nice, fancy, clean, expensive, room with her sisters. She looked at them, they were already awake. "W-what happened?" Neptune croaked. Moon waved a note around that was in her hands.

"Want to read it?" Moon asked. Neptune nodded. She handed Neptune the note. She fumbled with the note to open it and started to read.

 She fumbled with the note to open it and started to read

"That message was no help to figure anything out. We now have three minutes to wait." Dawn sighed. She laid her head on the window seal. The door opened and the two boys from earlier walked in.

They wore different clothes from before. Tristan and Elijah both wore white robes that went slightly below their knees. They both wore necklaces with obsidian rocks as pendants. "Come on, boys. We have work to do." another voice said. A girl with hair so long it fell to her back walked in. She wore matching clothes. Another girl tiptoed in...