Heaven's calling

"Hello?" Someone spoke into the phone. 

Well this is weird, why is someone, a guy, would pick up Ronnie's phone? "Who are you? DID YOU KIDNAP RONNIE?" I screamed into the phone. It's probably not that big of a deal now that I think about it, but I don't know, I did it anyways. 

"Dude, calm your ass down. I'm Jackie, you know, Ronnie's friend."

"Friend" I mouthed to Ryan while making quotations with my fingers. 

"Well anyways, where's Ronnie?" 

"Um..." He hesitated. "He's um... cooking, yeah... cooking. That's what his doing, cooking." 

"Uh huh." I said sarcastically. "Just remember to wear condoms." I said and quickly ended the phone before he could react. Ryan then burst into laughters, same goes for me. 

We then ordered a few drinks and started mindless conversations. Talking about everything and also nothing. 

~~~Next Morning~~~

Where am I? I woke up and looked around. I'm laying in a couch, not my couch though. It's brown and is very soft and comfortable. My vision is still pretty blurry as I tried to focus on what's around me. There's a bunch of posters of BVB on the wall. So this person is a BVB fan, maybe a BVB fan walked by me and saw me passed out so they decided to bring me into their house. That seems like a good reason. 

Then someone walked in, someone I did not expect to walk in. Someone I would've never expected to bring me in their house. Someone I'd... you get the point. It was fucking Paul fucking Standley. I stared at him, shocked. Then looked at the posters, back and forth between him and the posters. Untill my head got dizzy. Him, of all people, likes our music! My mouth was hanging open. 

Finally he said something to bring me out of the trance. "So how are you feeling?"

I couldn't say anything, I was basically frozen. How? Oh my god! This is just... Oh my god! I continued to stare at him. Which is probably very creepy, but  I didn't care. THIS WAS FUCKING PAUL STANDLEY!! I then proceed to fangirl. You might not believe me, a very manly guy with so many muscles, would fangirl, but I did. It was so embarassing, god why did I do that. I screamed... Of all things, I had to scream. It scared him, and he was looking around, hoping no one heard that. Then he tried to calm me down. 

After that, really embarassing moment, I explained to him how much I love him. Basically I rambled on and on. He noded politely and kept on nodding. He wanted to interupt me, which, if i ever him, would have just yelled "Shut up!". Finally when I was done, he poured me water and then we started talking like normal people about music and other stuff. For some reason I told him about Andy and Ashley, Jake and Jinxx, and also Ronnie and Jackie. 

"Well, Andy and Ashley are basically married. So you don't have to worry about them." He said, and I noded, agreeing. 

"Jake and Jinxx, however, is in a very diffcult position. Jinxx, obviously loves him, but Jake. I don't know about that. You just need to wait, he'll see how much Jinxx loves him and hopefully come around. He might love him deep inside, but doesn't want anyone to know. You never know." He continued. 

"Ronnie and Jackie should just go get a fucking hotel room, I mean seriously. Get a fucking hotel room!" We both laughed. 

~~~

A/N sorry this ch sucks. I just want to put out something. I promise I'll make it more interesting.