Love Isn't Always Fair

Hai! I'm back! Yay!!!! Anyways I've been pretty busy with rehearsal and packing mine and andy's bags for the tour. I can't wait to go and meet fans and play awesome shows. It's gonna be awesome, and after that Warp Tour! My life is so busy and I love it! Anyways continue with the story. Lights! Camera! Action!!!!! 

~~~

Well, after Jake, Ella, and Jinxx left, I decided to go to the bar. So I went and grabbed everything that I own in Andy's house and stuffed it in the trunk of my car. It was pretty hard considering I have a whole year's worth of supply in here. Why? I have no fucking idea, I kept telling myself to clean it but I keep forgetting. Anyways I called up Ryan from Falling In Reverse. 

"Heyyy dude, how's it been?" I said once he picked up.

"Great, how bout u?" He asked.

"I'm awesome. Anyways you wanna go grab a drink or something and catch up?" I asked, smiling.

'Yea sounds great!" He said and then hung up. 

I then proceed to go to the bar that we always hang out in. That's my regular hang out now, I absolutely love hanging out there with friends and shit. Once I got there, everyone recognized me. 

"Hey CC!" Cindy, the bartender yelled from the far back of the bar. She's one of my good friends, she's not the nicest and will probably piss everyone off, and piss on everyone, but she's really fun to hang out and laugh with. She can cheer you up in a second, which is why she's perfect for this job. 

She's wearing a black Falling In Reverse T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Black, snake-skin converse that looks super cool and her hair is tied up. That doesn't happen a lot. I studied her without realizing, only to find that out when she laughed and said, "Enjoying the view?" 

I laughed and said, "I could've enjoyed it if someone wasn't blocking it." 

She looked at me and said, "Uh huh, I'm the one who's blocking the "view"." Bending her fingers when  she said "view". 

"You are." I said, " the view of the beautiful wine."

She acted offended, "Well then bitch, what do you want to drink tonight, pee?" 

"Only if it's been through your vagina." I said, smirking and sat down in front of her, on a black stool. 

"Your so disgusting!" She said, laughing.

"Oh I am, I'm the one who crushes on every band member ever."

"Yeah, I only crush on the hot ones unlike you." She said, proud off her comeback. 

"Well... Fuck you!" I said, struggling to come up with a comeback. She smiled proudly and continued her job. 

I then turned around facing the door just as Ryan arrived. 

"Hey dude!" I called out to him, waving. 

"Dude! Let's prank call Ronnie and, using a girl voice, say that she's pregnant with his baby."

"Ha, that's gonna be awesome! How did you find that idea?"

"It just popped in my head during the car ride here." 

After we brought drinks and did some fake girl voices, while Cindy was laughing her ass off. We decided that I should do it. I tried to get Cindy to do it, but she's too scared. What a sacredly-cat. After me trying not to call him and them calling me a pussy, we called him. 

While the phone was ringing, it felt as if the whole room was tense, full of excitement yet also fear. I couldn't believe we were going to do this. I calmed myself down and decided to go through it. 

He then picked up, the voice wasn't Ronnie's.