Heart Of Fire part 1

Hey, sorry i wasn't telling the story for a few days. I was busy traveling the world and meeting fans and killing people with my good looks, ya know, the usuals. Anyways where was I? Oh right! I was at the part where mikey found a unicorn right? No wait, oops... That's frerard, this is andley. Ok ok, let me think.... OH I GOT IT!!!! The part where Alan kissed Austin right? no wait thats Cashby... Dang it! Um.... Was I at the part where Andy and I was eating breakfast? That must be it, and if not then sucks for you. 

After "breakfast"', even though it was like 9 in the afternoon. ITS NINE IN THE AFTERNOON, AND YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOON... Anyways... back to the story. Ash came stubbling down the stairs in his underwear. *laughs* You should have seen Andy's eyes, it was literally the size of the moon, staring at Ashley and basically drooling. I fell off my chair overwhelwed by laughters while hitting the ground and kicking my feet. After Andy was out of his trance, he was blushing so hard his face looked like a tomatoe, Ashley was smirking. 

"Ya like what you saw?" He asked with a grinn. 

"Shut up Ash!" Andy said and quicking turned away, blushing. And I of course, like the asshole that I am, kept laughing and looking at them, then laughs so more. Ashley just kept smiling, obviously proud of himself. 

Jake and Jinxx were hanging out together and we didn't want to bother them so we decided to watch some tv shows instead. We started watching not long ago and we are now on the eps where rose went to the parell universe... It was so sad, I was bawling my eyes out. Andy was snuggling next to Ashley on the sofa and i was sitting right in front of the TV crying into my pillow that I found myself holding for some reason. Andy was basically crying into Ashley, while Ash awkwardly but also excitedly pat him in the back and confort him. But who cares about that? Doctor almost said "Rose I love you." But it got cut off. This is so sad... *wipes tears away from face* Doctor who basically took my heart and broke it into pieces. (btw remember how I said that we thought it was gonna be a good day but it wasn't, this was the sad part of the day. I know its sooo sad, what else could be sadder than this? Is sadder even a word? Whatever, as if I care. Haha I bet you hate me for scaring you.) 

Nothing really happened over the next few days, I slept most of the time, Jake spend most of his time with his dogs, and Jinxx spend most of his time doing shit I don't even know. There seems to be a tension between those two, maybe they're fighting about whos top and whos bottom, *laughing really hard*. (Later on I found out it was because Jake wanted to hide to relationship and started dating some girl and was gonna marry her. Jinxx didn't like the idea so he got mad, but in the end... IN THE END, AS WE FADE INTO THE NIGHT, WHO WILL TELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE.... he agreeded with Jake and things were back to normal again.) 

I will continue this later because I am like 700 yrs late on my youtube so... yea... byeeeee