🎇cultural festival🎇

It's finally here , you were in the club room

It's finally here , you were in the club room . " I hope it doesn't goes like the last one " Mina said , she was slightly panicking . " don't worry mina , It will be good " yuri said , keeping a hand on her shoulder . The most calm of you all was yami . " ok guys take a deep breathe " She said and you all did , you heard a knock and mina opened the door . 

" Hi  , is (y/n) here " It was tsukishima . You raised you hand and said " yes " . He called you outside and you followed him , closing the door behind . 

" here , take this " He handed you a lollipop , the one which was your favorite . " this is ..... " he cut you off . 

" your favorite lollipop , I know . Now don't mess up on the stage . I would be cheering for you " he said which made you blush . " T-thank you saltyshima " you said while he patted your head . " you didn't ask for my help " he said with a smirk . 

 " OK then , I didn't ask for your help " You said while smiling and he bonked you on the head " (y/n) , it's our turn soon " siya called you and you waved at him and went back to your group . You waited backstage for your turn , while sucking on the lollipop he gave you . He sure knows , how to calm you down . 

" NEXT WE HAVE IS BLOODLUST FAIRIES " The stage conductor said and the crowd cheered . You put your hands in between of your circle and group hugged again . " bloodlust fairies go ! " you all whispered together and went on the stage . The crowd cheered as you set your stuff . 

You sat on the seat and picked up the drum sticks , You hit them together 4 times and yuri stated " 1......... 2.......... " 

Play this song now : You are gonna sing the kenma's part . 

PLAY IT NOW 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you finished the song , the crowd cheered at the highest . You were all panting . Mina had little tears in her eyes , she ran over to yuri and yami and hugged them , the crowd stared at them in awe . 

Tsukishima's eyes were on you all the time " Yamaguchi " he said and yams looked at him " I think I like (y/n) " he said and his friend patted him at his back . 

You were met by yachi outside , who was holding a bouquet in her hands . " (y/n) , you did great . I am so proud " she said as she hugged you . Tsuki and yams came by too . " it was so good " Yams exclaimed . 

" thank you Yamaguchi " You cheered and then looked at tsuki , his cheeks were a little red "I-it was really good , you did good . Now you have to be the manager of the volleyball club " He said and you patted him in the head , You had to get on your tippy toes to reach his head . " Yeah yeah , I know " You said as someone bear hugged you from behind . 

It was your mother . " Hey , dear . You did so good . I made a video of you . You shone just like Venus . " She said . 

" Venus ? " we four asked , looking confusingly at her . She chuckled . " It's the planet which is always nearest to the moon , The star you see next to moon is not actually a star , it's Venus " she told you . 

" Huh , but what does it do with me always being near the moon " You asked still confused . Yams and yachi chuckled and your mother smiled . " you will find out soon , well then I'll be going now , my boss just called me . I need me in a presentation . see you next week " she said struck her tongue out which is a habit of hers . 

" bye mom , see you next week " You said as she went away . " so (y/n) , I need a favor " Yachi said with puppy eyes . This means trouble " w-what favor ? " you asked . 

" You know , we were running out of people who will cosplay as maids " Yachi said , " Hitoka I - " she cut you off . " Umm , I think the president will kick me out because I promised him I will bring someone with me " she said with a saddened face . You signed and smiled lightly " Ok I will help you " You took your hands in hers and thanked you . 

" Tsuki , I was wondering , if you can do me a favor " Yams asked his friend nervously . " huh , what favor " 

" The butler cafe was having some troubles and it's combined with the maid cafe now , and we need to find some new butlers so - " 

" no " he answered blankly . 

" but - " 

" no " Yams signed . " I think , now (y/n) will be alone serving in the maid costume " He smirked while he turned so he wasn't facing tsuki (a/n: oh my yams and your dirty tricks) . " (y/n) , would be working in the maid cafe ? " tsuki asked . 

" yea , yachi asked her before and she agreed but only if you will play the butler part - " 

" I will do it " He said boldly " I mean , I should help a friend in need and you have also helped me many times before " 

" yeah sure , let's goo now " Yams winked at yachi telling her that it worked . She smiled back at him . 

" PRESENTING OUR NEW WORKED (Y/N) (L/N) AND TSUKISHIMA KEI " The president of the club screamed in front of all the customers , and the curtains lifted up , revealing you both . 

' why am I here ' you both thought . 

Oh my , yams and yachi seemed to be doing good . I thought to make them end up together because yachi deserved better well this is the only one for now . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨noya : do you know that the tower of Pisa is in ✨

✨Italy                                                                                      ✨

✨suga : hmm so ?                                                              ✨

✨noya : it's italicized                                                        ✨

✨suga :  noya , what the fuck                                        ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

look who is running out of ideas again